Record number of Mexican candidates killed in wake of Sheinbaum's presidential victory

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Cause she's operating in a narcostate
A narcostate created by the very same people that just murdered everyone that dared challenge the throne

Between this and the Argentina move, they’re flanking us

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Where did they even find a Mexican Jew, :ohhh:
There isn’t a modern nation on earth without a Jewish population and 10/10 it’s that nations actual ruling class

Whenever you travel, visit whatever city you’re in’s absolute wealthiest neighborhoods on a Saturday and you’ll catch them scurrying around

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
it's more complicated than corruption, that's just an easy term to use, I use it too

but it's more like codependent. They have to deal with each other, but the politicians like AMLO and Shienbaum are in some ways much more powerful than people like Chapo and Mayo. It's just a reality of the job. and then you have the US, arrest this one, extradiate that one, help us make headlines that help the US's war on drugs. To elect our officials.

it's a deep game. Mexico basically has always been a pay to play place, but it got out of control in the last 20 years, as the cartels gained a lot of power. They let is get out of control in the 90's, after the Colombians lost the US market to the Mexican groups. So kingpins became rich and powerful beyond what anyone thought was possible.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
full
Juego de tronos

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Where did they even find a Mexican Jew, :ohhh:
About 1/200 people from Mexico City are ethnic Jewish. Many more are mixed, some don't even know they're mixed Jewish.

I think something like 8 presidents have been from Mexico City going back to 1950, so the odds actually weren't so crazy.

I actually know two Mexican people who did 23andme and found out they were part Jewish recently and they said they have big families and a lot of kids. That's a lot of Mexican people who don't even know they're part Jewish already.

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
A narcostate created by the very same people that just murdered everyone that dared challenge the throne

Between this and the Argentina move, they’re flanking us
Argentina breh is a Zionists too?

These mothafukkas are on a world takeover tour. I'm really starting to wonder what role China and Russia plays with Israel? Is Israel along with them.on the American take over?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

These mothafukkas are on a world takeover tour. I'm really starting to wonder what role China and Russia plays with Israel? Is Israel along with them.on the American take over?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

Russia and China know exactly who they are as a people historically as they are the two groups directly responsible for breaking up the Khazarian empire (The Rus and The Mongols) which is why since they took over our country in the 60s we’ve always been at odds with those nations when a Khazar shill wasn’t running them.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why do people think she's got some ulterior motive just because she's Jewish? From everything I've read (which isn't a lot) she seems to characterize her faith as secular.