Recommend me a good Scotch or Whiskey ( Hard Liquor thread.)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Been on Suntory AO World Whiskey it’s bout 50 bucks

suntory-world-whisky-ao.jpg

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I was in Total Wine today and they were selling Yamazaki 12 and Hakushu 12 for $340 after tax out the door. Straight raping with those prices. :picard:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I was in Total Wine today and they were selling Yamazaki 12 and Hakushu 12 for $340 after tax out the door. Straight raping with those prices. :picard:

shyt, on those occasions when I’m flush I’ll get some Johnny blue, and it’s 250, it’s ridiculous for some of these folks to charge so much

s@n

All Star
Daps
I have too many in the cut for all that nonsense. Sheesh

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm finishing off a bottle of Henry McKenna. It got a ton of hype a few years ago so it gets marked up in a lot of places but I got a bottle for retail ($60).

Obviously, it isn't fukking with Elijah Craig Barrel Proof but it's definitely a solid pour and worth checking out if you can get it for MSRP.

I'm gonna crack the Jack Daniels Barrel Proof bottles next. One of the regular whiskey and one rye. I've read A LOT of positive praise about these so I'll see if it measures up with EC or Larceny Barrel Proof.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I'm finishing off a bottle of Henry McKenna. It got a ton of hype a few years ago so it gets marked up in a lot of places but I got a bottle for retail ($60).

Obviously, it isn't fukking with Elijah Craig Barrel Proof but it's definitely a solid pour and worth checking out if you can get it for MSRP.

I'm gonna crack the Jack Daniels Barrel Proof bottles next. One of the regular whiskey and one rye. I've read A LOT of positive praise about these so I'll see if it measures up with EC or Larceny Barrel Proof.
Just got a bottle of the McKenna 10 year BiB for Christmas. :ehh:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Been sipping both JD Barrel Proofs lately. They haven't lived up to the hype for me. Between the two, I like the regular whiskey better than the rye.

They aren't trash but I've had better and I'm at the point where I'm gonna stick to absolute favorites going forward when I buy stuff.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Been on Suntory AO World Whiskey it’s bout 50 bucks

suntory-world-whisky-ao.jpg

This.
Japanese whisky is something else and just hits different.

Ive now completely lost all interest in Scotch or Irish whiskey since discovering the Japs. Smh :snoop: