Recommend me a good Scotch or Whiskey ( Hard Liquor thread.)

Daps
What yall know about spelling out Blantons brehhhs....

20210820-212429.jpg
My spot ran out of Fortaleza anejo & offered a bottle of this instead as a gift. shyt tasted so good I was pissed I didn’t get a bottle for myself. Went back 2 days later & they were all out :mjcry:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Skimping on supply so prices are out of control. That's for all bourbons too. It's annoying. :francis:

I haven't seen Blanton's in at least two years.

Didn't Blanton's used to be less than $40 a couple years ago?
I remember buying a bottle after I saw it on the show "Justified", but I don't remember paying a lot of money.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
I remember buying a bottle after I saw it on the show "Justified", but I don't remember paying a lot of money.

I picked one up for 90 about a month ago just cause I didn’t have one in my collection and that’s frankly kind of good for the some of the price tags I’ve seen. MSRP is supposed to be $65. Definitely not worth the $90, so it’s going to basically just sit there and look pretty on the shelf. Some of these prices are getting wild right now. They are trying to get 80 or higher for Eagle Rare at some spots and that’s a 35-40 dollar bottles I used to just grab from the grocery store.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
MSRP was $60 when I first got one 7-8 years ago. Got it on sale for $40 though so that wasn't unheard of.

Prices are nuts across the board now for anything that's trendy.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
MSRP was $60 when I first got one 7-8 years ago. Got it on sale for $40 though so that wasn't unheard of.

Prices are nuts across the board now for anything that's trendy.

I have to wonder if people are just paying for the weird bottle.
That's probably the reason I bought it when I saw it on tv :ld: