Recommend an underrated but high quality 90s album

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
R-1449212-1553274267-4912.jpeg.jpg

it’s a shame how underrated this album is. I played it out man. I literally played it til I couldn’t no more :russ: their second album came out in 2000 but it’s underrated too.

s-l640.jpg

don’t know if this counts but I’m posting anyway. This is my favorite Geto Boys album bar none. The whole thing slaps!

Riders_of_the_Storm.jpg

this album is flawless period. I’m still mad that my favorite version of honeydips in Gotham ain’t on there. I like both though

21MQ3M3649L._AC_UY218_.jpg

The song mixtapes! I still song that hook sometimes lol. I actually listened to this album super late into my adulthood and think it’s pretty dope. Great album.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Once Upon A Time in America by Smoothe da Hustler is excellent. Hardcore gangsta rap done really well. Smooth could rap his ass off
6 years late responding to this...but I cosign this...smooth is the most underrated bk rapper imo...never really got his props. I remember when "Broken Language" (in my top 5 beats of all time) came out and I couldn't wait for the album to drop...it definitely didn't disapoint. Still one of my favs from 96'. I bumped that album hard in my walkman and my whip all through HS