Daps
Another classic

fromwhere.jpg

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Vol 3 Life & Times of S. Carter is at worst a 4/5 mic album (I rate it 4.25), so while it's the weakest link in the GOAT trilogy it's very dope & features arguably Hov's best performance of the Vol series in terms of strictly bars & flows.

The hooks/beats aint as good as Vol 1/2, but it's filled with verses that leave u with the SSJ screwface, & content wise I fukks with the transition from the flashy hood opulence of HKL to the darker, more hardcore street content of Vol 3.

Vol 3 is hard on hoes, ballin outta control, shyttin on nikkaz wit zero fukks given Hov @ arguably his peak before he made the transition to CEO Hov on The Dynasty & started spitting more of that reflective, grown nikka shyt.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
:mjlol: cats in here naming Warren G and shyt as if that's underrated

To be fair, for a lot of cats, they probably don't remember when Warren G. was going platinum and winning awards and shyt.

That dude aint really had no real success since '97:yeshrug:

Daps
To be fair, for a lot of cats, they probably don't remember when Warren G. was going platinum and winning awards and shyt.

That dude aint really had no real success since '97:yeshrug:

See what you're saying I always thought was a trip because I really felt like that album he dropped in 99 I want it all was a album that got overlooked. that one joint he had on there with slick rick was :blessed:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
See what you're saying I always thought was a trip because I really felt like that album he dropped in 99 I want it all was a album that got overlooked. that one joint he had on there with slick rick was :blessed:

See THAT would be a choice for underrated if you were going I choose a Warren G album. Not the joint that went 4-5x plat and saved Def Jam

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
it's a dope ass album, and a personal classic

it represents the bad boy sound 100%... beats and features were off the chain

I read somewhere back when this album came out that dr dre saw lil cease somewhere and told him how much he loved the album, and cease was mind blown lol

you're right on that, he did say that!

The reason people don't want to admit they loved Cease's album is because they don't take Cease serious as an MC cuz he's Big's "Memphis bleek" per se' but he can make songs and had that album came out while BIG was alive, it would have gone platinum for sure!