Essential Recent Pick Ups: Arcadium Edition

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I actually like it a lot, streaming pc games works really well. I use it mostly for kodi.

the web browser is trash tho.

yeah. lol thats my gaming room gun.
I keep a bersa .380 as my daily carry. A lot of people don't like the calibur but with hollows I think it's a great self defense choice. Stay safe homie.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I keep a bersa .380 as my daily carry. A lot of people don't like the calibur but with hollows I think it's a great self defense choice. Stay safe homie.

my daily carry during the summer time is also a 380. i wear pretty fitted clothing.

I also keep a shotgun and 40 in my car just incase tho.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
my daily carry during the summer time is also a 380. i wear pretty fitted clothing.

I also keep a shotgun and 40 in my car just incase tho.
Shotgun in the car :wow:
I keep that at home. Depending how loose my clothes are I have a 40 as well. I need to get in more range time. It's been a few months since I've been.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I got shotguns in the crib also lol.

I shoot a lot, my redneck homie owns a log cabin and a ton of land in the middle of no where.
I keep that at home. Depending how loose my clothes are I have a 40 as well. I need to get in more range time. It's been a few months since I've been.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I got shotguns in the crib also lol.

I shoot a lot, my redneck homie owns a log cabin and a ton of land in the middle of no where.
where do yall live where you need a concealed weapon :dwillhuh:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA

giphy.gif