When is this over ?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That's the European version I think
Nah. I just got mine in the mail. It's the same version. The arm is extremely disappointing for real. It's tiny and it feels like you could snap the fingers right off with ease. I'm amped for the game itself though. Inside it came with the game, the arm, a steel case with an additional blu-ray (which I don't even know what it has on it. It just says "spoiler warning- complete story missions before playing" or something like that) and the game. Nothing else. The box is cardboard too. I had my fingers crossed for it to be real leather.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah. I just got mine in the mail. It's the same version. The arm is extremely disappointing for real. It's tiny and it feels like you could snap the fingers right off with ease. I'm amped for the game itself though. Inside it came with the game, the arm, a steel case with an additional blu-ray (which I don't even know what it has on it. It just says "spoiler warning- complete story missions before playing" or something like that) and the game. Nothing else. The box is cardboard too. I had my fingers crossed for it to be real leather.
Nah I'm talking about the dude who posted above us that's the European version

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
image.jpg1_zpsnb9bnxqg.jpg

Got this Galaxy S6 128GB for $550 a couple weeks ago. Here it is next to the iPhone 6 128GB which I still have for random switches and as a backup seeing as how I don't insure my phones.