Essential Recent Pick Ups: Arcadium Edition

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
MLB15TheShow_Puig.jpg

Doing a franchise my guy leads the league in strikeouts. I'm always going for home runs.

Daps
Just picked up wolfenstein the new order, played it for 3-4 hours.
really not feeling it - the gunplay is there but the difficulty and balancing is balls. pretty good presentation tho.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Breh I been cheap ass shyt tryna hold out for a deal . Been wanting this joint for a while !!

I was being cheap and waiting till Friday to get paid before I copped .

I kinda have a thing about spending money till I get paid even if I have it .

Well I waiting too long and the price went up to $199.

I went on craigslist and say the one I got for $125 but dude lived far and wasn't tryna meet me :stopitslime:

So I said if I'm driving an hour away make it a $100 :mjpls:

Then I get on the road and their are fukking tolls :dahell
$8 worth :damn:

I told him sorry this all I got :mjpls:

He said you tryna hustle me :mjcry:

I'm like no nikka I drove and hour and didn't know about tolls I'm spending a $20 in tolls :comeon:

He said ok :lolbron:

Speaker is very dope love the base and the clarity :ehh:

I was thinking about that bose you had but would have went with the sound link 2 if I hadn't gotten the Harmon kardon .

Sounds like my little knick on things..I got all these damn cards with 5 figures and I still wait till like Friday before getting something UNLESS it's Ralph Lauren or shoes.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like my little knick on things..I got all these damn cards with 5 figures and I still wait till like Friday before getting something UNLESS it's Ralph Lauren or shoes.
Yea son it keeps you discipline if you try to practice not spending money till you get more .

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
IMG_0318_zpslgh9tkql.jpg

I'm about to dump my Asus RT-AC87 It's trash. Keeps dropping the 5GHz band. I got that mouse to be the mouse for all my desktops (Gaming / Media server / HTPC) it's got a button underneath and works with 3 devices.

Both combined were $280 at Staples with a 20% off coupon.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Got some Sennheiser Momentum XL Wireless headphones and an Eneloop battery charger. Will post pics later. Selling the Beats Studio Wireless cause I'm sick of the batteries being dead all the time. The Sennheiser headphones are way heavier on my head and they're huge. Besides I like the Beats Solo2s better than the Studios anyway.