Essential Recent Pick Ups: Arcadium Edition

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
dy2mSUw.jpg

Finally :ahh:

Been wanting this speaker for like a year never pulled the trigger .

So last week best buy had them on sale for $145 but I missed the sale :sadcam:

The price shot back up to $199 :snoop:

Anyway found 1 on craigslist but I had to drive far got it for $90 so I'm cool .

yooooo, my boy has this speaker, and its LOUDDDD as fukk. I wish I had this one over the bose one I mentioned earlier. only $145???? EDIT: $90??? u got a deal there.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
wife bought this for me last week. maybe an early father's day gift, but regardless, I really needed a bluetooth speaker.

Code:
http://www.amazon.com/Bose-SoundLink-Color-Bluetooth-Speaker/dp/B00N32I2Q6/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

TIu3dBD.jpg
my wife has that speaker, that bytch nice and loud

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
yooooo, my boy has this speaker, and its LOUDDDD as fukk. I wish I had this one over the bose one I mentioned earlier. only $145???? EDIT: $90??? u got a deal there.
Breh I been cheap ass shyt tryna hold out for a deal . Been wanting this joint for a while !!

I was being cheap and waiting till Friday to get paid before I copped .

I kinda have a thing about spending money till I get paid even if I have it .

Well I waiting too long and the price went up to $199.

I went on craigslist and say the one I got for $125 but dude lived far and wasn't tryna meet me :stopitslime:

So I said if I'm driving an hour away make it a $100 :mjpls:

Then I get on the road and their are fukking tolls :dahell
$8 worth :damn:

I told him sorry this all I got :mjpls:

He said you tryna hustle me :mjcry:

I'm like no nikka I drove and hour and didn't know about tolls I'm spending a $20 in tolls :comeon:

He said ok :lolbron:

Speaker is very dope love the base and the clarity :ehh:

I was thinking about that bose you had but would have went with the sound link 2 if I hadn't gotten the Harmon kardon .

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Breh I been cheap ass shyt tryna hold out for a deal . Been wanting this joint for a while !!

I was being cheap and waiting till Friday to get paid before I copped .

I kinda have a thing about spending money till I get paid even if I have it .

Well I waiting too long and the price went up to $199.

I went on craigslist and say the one I got for $125 but dude lived far and wasn't tryna meet me :stopitslime:

So I said if I'm driving an hour away make it a $100 :mjpls:

Then I get on the road and their are fukking tolls :dahell
$8 worth :damn:

I told him sorry this all I got :mjpls:

He said you tryna hustle me :mjcry:

I'm like no nikka I drove and hour and didn't know about tolls I'm spending a $20 in tolls :comeon:

He said ok :lolbron:

Speaker is very dope love the base and the clarity :ehh:

I was thinking about that bose you had but would have went with the sound link 2 if I hadn't gotten the Harmon kardon .

yeah, how long the battery last in that joint? I think my buddy paid like $150 or $200. he got it from BB on sale back when it was still selling for like $300.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ewwnikka:
Dont know what thats about, its a beast performance wise. Probably a hold up better than all the ones you have pictured:francis:(except maybe the traxxis, maybe).

Thought i asked you a specific question, but i guess you feeling some type of way:yeshrug:. So nvm.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I got the reflective Air Max 2015s will post a pic later. I think I'm done with Air Maxes for this year.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Dont know what thats about, its a beast performance wise. Probably a hold up better than all the ones you have pictured:francis:(except maybe the traxxis, maybe).

Thought i asked you a specific question, but i guess you feeling some type of way:yeshrug:. So nvm.
What question did you ask? I got it from my cousin and I upgraded it and bought tires, motor, painted bodies and a bunch of other shyt. So I cant really give you a price.

Both are traxxas.