Essential Recent Pick Ups: Arcadium Edition

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I really was deadset on rolling with the PSWii4U combination for this entire generation, but I got a deal I couldn't refuse on the Flabbybox:

demr6s.jpg

Assassin's Creed bundle (brand new) for $260.

Picked this up as well:

2zqyi9v.jpg

An Xbox One & Call of Duty in the same month :scusthov:? Gotta chalk this up to getting into that holiday spirit :o:.
How did you get that flabbox for $260 new?

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
:mjlol:@ the idea of me trading in a damn thing for a Holmes hightop box. I mean just look at this shyt:

*Waits for gif to get jacked by the rest of the Arcadium*

2quuj45.jpg

Look how slow it's moving. It just reeks of :flabbynsick: and people wonder why it struggles with resolution and framerate.

How did you get that flabbox for $260 new?

Long story short. A Gamestop manager was feeling very generous towards me, and she ended up hooking me up with the offer.... I had no intention of buying an Xbox One going in there.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
You gonna have to break down the rules of that first post again

:snoop: you right :smh:

Aight yall rules of this thread are simple.

Please post pics of your recent purchases.

No stock photos or just saying I bought this item.

Also a slight review of product would be nice. Helping others members stay away from trash products or putting folks on to some fire shyt is a bigger help than you know.
I know couple folks hit my inbox based on a 2 line review of a couple items I posted.

Links of products would be cool if a nice sale is going on.

* digital game purchases only can post stock photos.
Can't leave out the pc gang or folks going all digital. Especially of they want to drop a review.

Last edited: