UpncTE.jpg

^^150 hrs case

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Ghost Recon: Wildlands(on PC)

About to start my first mission. I’m so giddy and excited that I’m scared :hamster:

Edit - Refund request submitted to Steam. Game looks amazing, but the simple not so simple fact that you cannot do something as basic as turn while moving...that's right... you cannot turn/look around, while moving at the same time. You have to STOP, then turn, then go again. The stupidest sh*t I have ever come across in a 3rd person shooter. It felt like a blast from the past like I was playing a game on Atari or something. Looked online and yep, that's just the way it is. No configurating the settings. No mods available to disable the feature. I tried to play it anyway. Went for about an hour. It's just too cumbersome and too much of a handicap to ignore/get used to. I requested the money be put back into my Steam wallet and I'm going to purchase Divisions instead. I just want a good 3rd person tactical/shooter. But that has always been, and still seems to be, so much to ask.

EDIT2- Got my $53.99 back :takedat:

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
1639789080876570-0.png

I got this today. I previously used this simple USB wifi adapter

6178A9t-0vL._AC_SY606_.jpg

to my pc because honestly, that's all I needed. Now, since I got the oculus and trying to do airlink over it, it's not enough speed. Plus I noted that when I ran some halo infinite multiplayer on the pc, I wasn't feeling the internet speed on it. So, I'm going to run a speed test on both tonight.

Since the mancave is downstairs and the modem/router is upstairs, I'm in need of something stronger.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Just thinking out loud. I can't see me spending more in 2022 than I did in 2021. I don't think I've spent this much in a calendar year since the peaks of the 360. Now, I'd like to be presently surprised but I don't see it. What does the forecast look like for everyone in 2022?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just thinking out loud. I can't see me spending more in 2022 than I did in 2021. I don't think I've spent this much in a calendar year since the peaks of the 360. Now, I'd like to be presently surprised but I don't see it. What does the forecast look like for everyone in 2022?
Definitely getting the s22 Ultra since I didn't get the pixel 6 pro