Essential Recent Pick Ups: Arcadium Edition

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I got the smaller s7 but it's cold breh, what are your plans?
It's a productivity monster...so I can do much with that on a daily. I haven't used a laptop since like 2015. I've had the Note 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10+...Galaxy s8+, s9, s20 ultra(ill be trading that in for the Pixel 6 pro though), s21 ultra.

I'm definitely getting that keyboard case too.
Copped
KABCON Quality Tablet Stand,Adjustable Foldable Eye-Level Aluminum Solid Up to 13.5-in Tablets Holder for Microsoft Surface Series Tablets,iPad Series,Samsung Galaxy Tabs,Amazon Kindle Fire,Etc.Silver

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Udr2AR.jpg

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
do you prefer xbox for multiplats?

Yes, originally, it was due to just controller preference but that when combined with the likelihood of legacy improvements and commitment to backwards compatibility, it will be supported in the future. I hope y'all know that there isn't any way in the world that I get to all of these when I get them. That said, I don't mind the price of initial admission if that means that I can secure a copy of the game at launch and I'm not looking on ebay I two years at a far higher price. I'm fortunate to be able to do what I do.

Other consoles are for exclusives only so yes, I do prefer Xbox for multiplatforms. Been that way since the OG Xbox.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Yes, originally, it was due to just controller preference but that when combined with the likelihood of legacy improvements and commitment to backwards compatibility, it will be supported in the future. I hope y'all know that there isn't any way in the world that I get to all of these when I get them. That said, I don't mind the price of initial admission if that means that I can secure a copy of the game at launch and I'm not looking on ebay I two years at a far higher price. I'm fortunate to be able to do what I do.

Other consoles are for exclusives only so yes, I do prefer Xbox for multiplatforms. Been that way since the OG Xbox.

yea i buy used games and i usually go towards xbox but in the future, if it has adaptive triggers i'll buy on ps5. Xbox has to update that controller.