Rebel Moon | Netflix | 12/23/2023

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Why not replace the grain for something more valuable? Like minerals etc. Or make the whole grain operation encompass the whole planet and not a tiny village?

Theres no justification for all this effort imo. Just find grain somewhere else :mjlol:
But then it be Great Value Spice and it wouldn't look cool in slow motion. Which 99% of reasons he went with grain. So, he could do slow motion shots of it.

Minimum Effort Zack Synder needs to be a meme.

Wanna make a Universe, but outsource the lore to DnD company lol

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why not replace the grain for something more valuable? Like minerals etc. Or make the whole grain operation encompass the whole planet and not a tiny village?

Theres no justification for all this effort imo. Just find grain somewhere else :mjlol:
I'm trippin these nikkas got space ships that can traverse the galaxy and have resurrection baths that can bring practically dead people back to life and totally healed but still need sammiches and oatmeal to survive in space. :mjlol:
Dudes sacrificed their last dreadnought/spaceship for some Malt-O-Meal. How the fukk yall get yall ass kicked by farmers with no spaceships or laser cannons purely on horseback and goofiness. Weakest space army of all time.:snoop:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ok, it was only a little bit better mostly because the action beats but still all over the place. But once again another weak climax. What was the point of bringing Mr. Space Nazi back? What a pointless villain. He was not intimidating at all. He did not make me feel like he was really even a threat. I was shocked it took place in one location. I think he did that to have a more focused story.

Clearly Zach heard our complaints about "Lack of character Development" and decided to make this movie like "Ok Fine, here's all their backstories, are you happy now?" LOL. It's clear Zach had big dreams of making a Star Wars film. Look, I'm all for original Sci-Fi. That's why I watched both movies. With that said this was basically "Star Wars" Fan fiction with different names and characters. He even has a C-3PO in it. Thankfully it was on Netflix.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ok, it was only a little bit better mostly because the action beats but still all over the place. But once again another weak climax. What was the point of bringing Mr. Space Nazi back? What a pointless villain. He was not intimidating at all. He did not make me feel like he was really even a threat. I was shocked it took place in one location. I think he did that to have a more focused story.

Clearly Zach heard our complaints about "Lack of character Development" and decided to make this movie like "Ok Fine, here's all their backstories, are you happy now?" LOL. It's clear Zach had big dreams of making a Star Wars film. Look, I'm all for original Sci-Fi. That's why I watched both movies. With that said this was basically "Star Wars" Fan fiction with different names and characters. He even has a C-3PO in it. Thankfully it was on Netflix.
What was even the Asian metal arm chick name? Totally pointless character. That backstory made no sense and she got taken out so easily by some weak bootleg ass Storm/ Thundertroopers (had no problem defeating a giant spider lady with 8 arms though) and still needed help from the white savior kid. None of it really made any sense, they hid in a barn and just crouched down behind tables....again how the fukk did these space Nazi's lose :what:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What was even the Asian metal arm chick name? Totally pointless character. That backstory made no sense and she got taken out so easily by some weak bootleg ass Storm/ Thundertroopers (had no problem defeating a giant spider lady with 8 arms though) and still needed help from the white savior kid. None of it really made any sense, they hid in a barn and just crouched down behind tables....again how the fukk did these dudes lose :what:

I feels like he didn't think the characters through. Yes it's Kora's story but her "Team" was underdeveloped to the point you didn't care when something bad happen to them. Again the action beats are what saved this sequel to me. I'll be fair, this was better than part 1 to me but that wasn't saying much. This is a situation that Zach had a lot of ideas that weren't fleshed out. But he did set up a Part III so I guess he has one more chance to clean it all up.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Did I see a floating wagon, I thought they didn't fukk with technology