Rebel Moon | Netflix | 12/23/2023

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Damn you would not like warhammer 40k :russ:
I don't play Duegon crawler for a logical storytelling. I do for movies.

Super farmers vs. Super Nazi just so absurd.

I do like me some old school 40K tho. Been years since I dabble in it

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
this empire is way more imposing than the empire in Dune...inter galactic empire getting washed by a couple of worms :dead:
You act like Teddy Bear Vietnam never happened...

All three stealing from Foundation, I don't know why ppl keep comparing the two.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Snyder movies feel like they belong in the 90s. From choreography to dialogue, even the title. “Scargiver”

It’s super “campy” stuff - but not in the ironic humorous way. It actually seems to try to take itself serious, which creates a major “wtf” disconnect with me

Main problem with Zack as a filmmaker is that he's stuck in the "300" era of filmmaking. A cool action shots, slo-mo, campy dialogue, basic story, average CG etc. He's spent his whole career stuck in a box, making the same style of movies. The crazy thing is that he would likely make a great showrunner for a TV show/miniseries considering that he shoots all his films like an entire season of one show. Rebel Moon would probably be better as a tv series.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
new trailer legit looks like one of the all-time bags of shyt. like a fully derivative 2nd tier video game i'd never play, but i know the backstory b/c i watched the terrible 1st movie so i know it's gonna be as bad as it looks

it's cool though, Netflix about to raise our bill another $5 to pay for dogshyt like this, but then tell us it was worth it b/c millions watched it. yea, no shyt, it's right there. millions would watch "Ass: The Movie" from Idiocracy if Netflix slapped it on the main page for a week

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
new trailer legit looks like one of the all-time bags of shyt. like a fully derivative 2nd tier video game i'd never play, but i know the backstory b/c i watched the terrible 1st movie so i know it's gonna be as bad as it looks

it's cool though, Netflix about to raise our bill another $5 to pay for dogshyt like this, but then tell us it was worth it b/c millions watched it. yea, no shyt, it's right there. millions would watch "Ass: The Movie" from Idiocracy if Netflix slapped it on the main page for a week
Your response @Bryan Danielson @Peter Popoff @MidniteJay

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Netflix gotta have a better system on what gets produced, because they bankroll too much bullshyt and raising the bill for no good reason.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Netflix gotta have a better system on what gets produced, because they bankroll too much bullshyt and raising the bill for no good reason.
"We wanna be in the Zack Snyder business, so we can appease the small percentage of super loud neckbeards online." i don't even hate the guy, well i didn't hate his older stuff, but we don't need a Snyder universe for a billion fukkin dollars raising our bill

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The guy who runs Netflix's film division now was on tape calling the Snyder fans "Bots" when he was up for the DCU job :mjlol: