Reasons why "Family Matters" actually sucked and didn't age well

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Exactly what I was just saying. Drake was getting away with this shyt for years. But Kendrick’s aggression and damn near psychosis held up next to Drake just underline Drake’s bytchassness

Me and my homie have had running jokes for YEARS on drakes wildly sus lyrical mannerisms. We randomly just start singing this shyt out loud :bryan:

1- Ooooh don’t do it , please don’t do iiiit :heh:

2- my favorite pause: Uh uhhhh, I know you say you love me giiiirl. We hear you talking boo boo but we just don't believe youuuu :gucci::heh:

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah Heart 6 was definitely the weakest :pachaha:

shyt was basically the audio version of

giphy.gif

even on Blueprint 2 Jay ain't go out like that :huhldup:
''I don't wanna diss you anymore this shyt really got me second guessing :sadcam:''

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Nah, song is fire and top 3 songs in the beef

One of criticisms is op is literally him saying he goes to a restaurant with his jewelry.

nikkas really gonna just let get obviously corny disses off lol

This the only place on earth acting like this was the worst song in the beef when the heart pt 6 exists.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Im not a Drake fan like that and that's what you duckworth fans do all the time, just move goalposts.
In no reality does any rapper get away with a meet the grahams type of record. Kendrick was lying his ass off just as much or even worse than Drake.
So, we have a song that directly addresses 5 people. 4 of them got ethered. Adonis caught some strays, He's gonna hear not like us in a lot of social settings. Underscore that by the 16 from MTG, where your father looks like a literal bytch "never let someone piss on your leg son"

Dennis: exactly how he looks is documented in those verses.

Sandra: treated like a jump only to raise a son to be the 69 god.

Drake got battered and has to deal with an outsider speaking some painful truths to his immediate family. I bet they all avoided eye contact and mirrors for a while.

:manny::yeshrug: I don't know about a daughter. Don't care about the hotel artifacts. The thrashing was so convincing that the outcome didn't hinge on either.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nobody cares about any of that. People liked the flow and beat switches, then they rubbed their hands while anticipating the fukkery that would come from it.

Outside of Not Like Us, I don’t see many people revisiting the other songs from the beef. So whether they age well or not doesn’t really matter
Euphoria has and still getting tons of plays
Look at the numbers.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So, we have a song that directly addresses 5 people. 4 of them got ethereal. Adonis caught some strays, He's gonna here not like us in a lot of social settings. Underscore that by the 16 from MTG, where your father looks like a literal bytch "never let someone pass on your leg son"

Dennis: exactly how he looks is documented in those verses.

Sandra: treated like a jump only to raise a son to be the 69 god.

Drake got battered and has to deal with an outsider. Speaking some painful truths to his immediate family. I bet they all avoided eye contact and mirrors for a while.
Im not into fan-fiction
Meet the Grahams is a shyt record.

2CT

Event Staff Only
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Nah, song is fire and top 3 songs in the beef

One of criticisms is op is literally him saying he goes to a restaurant with his jewelry.

nikkas really gonna just let get obviously corny disses off lol

This the only place on earth acting like this was the worst song in the beef when the heart pt 6 exists.

i was saying HOW he said that part sounded bytch made, nice reading comprehension skills :mjlol:

i posted 15 points on why the song sucks and you refuted one of em :mjlol: nice job fam

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
MTG is better than anything drake has ever dropped. You're just not qualified for this discussion lol

If it wasn't for NLU, it would be the best song to drop. And a strong argument for it being a top 5 diss ever.
1. Family Matters
2. Euphoria
3. Not Like Us
Those are the top 3 records.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Great song. Kendrick’s joints were just better.

I’m not sure why people think completely trashing Drake’s shyt makes Kendrick looks good. I think it’s actually a lot cooler that Drake put out a really good record that would have cooked most artists it had virtually no effect against Dot. Kendrick stepped on them shyts with ease like they were nothing.

Thats a cooler than just pretending everything drake dropped was garbage and everything Kendrick dropped was sent from heaven lol

Drake was like Lebron in the finals against the KD warriors. His lil 28 8 and 8 ain’t even make a dent against Kung fu Kenny.. but it was still 28 8 and 8