Reasons why "Family Matters" actually sucked and didn't age well

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I’m not gonna front, he kilt rocky but no one is really here for rocky to begin with so… :yeshrug:

Rocky was like that dude at the lunch table laughing too hard at the jokes and got a couple thrown his way
Rocky got it the worst but Rocky has been trash since like 2012 anyways. But Drake was simping Rihanna for years and Rocky living the life Drake secretly wants anyways. 😢

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tears running down my cheek :mjcry:

laughing at you pussies dying :mjlol:

Its a war cry :demonic:

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
@hex you on some weirdo stan shyt bruh honestly never seen a moderator give points or try to block posters that don’t Stan artists you like that’s weird

Don’t try to twist it too cuz you are allowing posters to say wild and non factual shyt about drake without getting involved

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex you on some weirdo stan shyt bruh honestly never seen a moderator give points or try to block posters that don’t Stan artists you like that’s weird

Don’t try to twist it too cuz you are allowing posters to say wild and non factual shyt about drake without getting involved

I didn't give anyone points or block anyone. I haven't even been on The Coli since this morning. What are you talking about?

Fred.

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
Bots bro. They just here to promote Kendrick.

@Da_Eggman
@spliz

y’all boys may need to educate me on this bot shyt…

say kendrick does have bots cooking engagement and boosting the not like us stream numbers to keep him in position in the top 10…wouldn’t family matters (push-ups too) still be at the top of the charts if drake’s stream numbers were organic?

we know drake’s core fan base is massive so why y’all think the numbers on his diss tracks not reflectin that? especially if his fans fukk wit FM over every other track…

sonically, FM is fire…the second beat, flow, and bars is top tier drake…that “tears runnin down my cheek laughin at you pussies dyin, it’s a war cry” bar was so tuff when i heard it in real time… :whew:

imo either decisions were made behind the scenes and the machine said “fukk this nikka” to the biggest hip-hop artist, or one catchy song made a shyt ton of people decide it was “fukk this nikka”…either scenario kinda wild… :francis:

**unless people was tryna say drake’s diss track streaming numbers are being suppressed…that seem a lil conspiracy theory-ish tho…:patrice: