Reason 4080 why baseball is dead Kershaw has perfect game thur 7 innings taken out for pitch count

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
IMAGINE IRL, IF CATS WAS CHOPPIN IT UP BOUT DODGERS N SOME1 CHIME IN TO START RAMBLIN ON BOUT “BUT WHAT ABOUT LEBRON?!”

OBVIOUSLY THE WHOLE ROOM GUNA BURST OUT IN LAUGHTER

HAVE SOME SELF-AWARENESS MAN

Talking about self-awareness when you just described yourself dumbass. :russ:

WE'RE the ones who have been talking baseball and YOU'RE the one who jumped in to talk about LeBron.

Four comments now and you still haven't said a word about the game yet. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Talking about self-awareness when you just described yourself dumbass. :russ:

WE'RE the ones who have been talking baseball and YOU'RE the one who jumped in to talk about LeBron.

Four comments now and you still haven't said a word about the game yet. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

LMFAOOOOOO

U REALLY THINK YOURE SLICK

IN YOUR MIND, YOU BELIEVE YASELF TO BE 2 STEPS AHEAD OF EVERYONE

FASCINATING

“NOBODY IS GUNA KNOW THIS IS ABOUT LEBRON!”

the-simpsons-mr-burns.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Might be as rare as the 2000 yard rushing season.

Coulda said even rarer because he prolly would have had the most strikeouts ever for a perfect game too.

It's like if he had the first quadruple-double in decades and was the first to hit 40 points while doing it too.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If Bron was close to dropping 70+ then he can stay in :hubie:

Kyrie easily could have dropped 70 but it would have been clown shyt to keep him in that game, especially with his injury tendencies.

Even keeping him in to score 60 was pretty lame. There was no need at that point.

The historic possibility is one thing but I 100% understand why they did it. If you're gonna commit to something in order to maximize your chances at a title, then go ahead and commit.

WHAT DO U MEAN?! THIS HAS NOTHIN TO DO WIT BRON.. RAKIM WOULD NEVER

full

6 comments.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
I see both sides it's early pitchers need a rythem you're not going to get that rythem this early with a lockout and nobody could use the team facilities and a shortened spring training.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m on the fence. I get why Dave Roberts wanted to keep his pitch count low especially with Kershaw coming off elbow surgery. But it’s also a chance at something pretty fukking rare in baseball and it’s literally the first week of the season. I don’t think it would fukk up his arm too much to let him go to 100 pitches.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
IM A DODGER FAN IDIOT

I JUST CANT HELP BUT FIND IT UNBELIEVABLY HILARIOUS HOW FAR YOUR LOVE FOR THAT MAN EXTENDS

There is zero doubt if @Rhakim didn't make that post (he didn't mention LeBron), you would have made some dumb comparison and brought him up. That's clearly why you're mad.:mjlol:.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are complete games the way of the dinosaur now? I haven't watched baseball in years now.