Reason 4080 why baseball is dead Kershaw has perfect game thur 7 innings taken out for pitch count

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
LITERALLY EVERYTHING COMES BACK TO DEFENDING LEBRON WIT THIS GUY

EVEN BASEBALL

:dead:

fukking rent-free in your head, I didn't say jack shyt about Bron and I didn't defend staying in the game.

Kyrie the one who just stayed in the game to hit 60, not Bron, and I thought it was lame. :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
fukking rent-free in your head, I didn't say jack shyt about Bron and I didn't defend staying in the game.

Kyrie the one who just stayed in the game to hit 60, not Bron, and I thought it was lame. :mjlol:

YEA TOTALLY MAN, EVERYONE BELIEVES U

full

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Can someone please explain to a dumbass like myself what that means? Never heard of a pitch count

Pitching is one of the worst repetitive movements to the human body. Especially when pitchers began feeling like they needed to throw the shyt out of the ball on every pitch and throw all sorts of pitches with heavy motion on them (especially from a young age), you were having every-other pitcher needing surgery and stars burning out their arms in their 20s. So managers started setting a "pitch count" and pulling their starters out of the game at that count regardless of whether they were pitching fire or not. It's the equivalent of load management, just on a game-to-game basis.

:dahell:.

Except a perfect game does contribute to winning.

Understand the playing for a title and not stats part though.

Keeping your starter in the game with a 6-0 lead does not contribute to winning, he has plenty more starts you want him to be fresh for. You have good young relievers with fresh arms who need the game experience that can finish off the game for you.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
LITERALLY EVERYTHING COMES BACK TO DEFENDING LEBRON WIT THIS GUY

EVEN BASEBALL

Lgbt stanning is across different dimensions fukk different sports

YEA TOTALLY MAN, EVERYONE BELIEVES U

full

Notice neither of you has made a single comment about the OP and you don't even like baseball. You solely came here to spend time with me. :mjlol:

Yesterday @Sccit ran into a TLR thread :cape: for guys defending a far-right conservative activist who caught a body just cause I was on the other side and he thought it somehow made me look bad.

The obsession is real. :francis:

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pitching is one of the worst repetitive movements to the human body. Especially when pitchers began feeling like they needed to throw the shyt out of the ball on every pitch and throw all sorts of pitches with heavy motion on them (especially from a young age), you were having every-other pitcher needing surgery and stars burning out their arms in their 20s. So managers started setting a "pitch count" and pulling their starters out of the game at that count regardless of whether they were pitching fire or not. It's the equivalent of load management, just on a game-to-game basis.

Keeping your starter in the game with a 6-0 lead does not contribute to winning, he has plenty more starts you want him to be fresh for. You have good young relievers with fresh arms who need the game experience that can finish off the game for you.

Props on the detailed explanation my friend

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Notice neither of you has made a single comment about the OP and you don't even like baseball. You solely came here to spend time with me. :mjlol:

Yesterday @Sccit ran into a TLR thread :cape: for guys defending a far-right conservative activist who caught a body just cause I was on the other side and he thought it somehow made me look bad.

The obsession is real. :francis:

IM A DODGER FAN IDIOT

I JUST CANT HELP BUT FIND IT UNBELIEVABLY HILARIOUS HOW FAR YOUR LOVE FOR THAT MAN EXTENDS

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
IM A DODGER FAN IDIOT

I JUST CANT HELP BUT FIND IT UNBELIEVABLY HILARIOUS HOW FAR YOUR LOVE FOR THAT MAN EXTENDS

If you're a Dodger fan then why haven't you said one word about Kershaw's game? :jbhmm:

Three posts in the thread and all about me. Hmmm....some Dodger fan. :skip:

You posted in here solely to talk about me. You posted in a TLR thread in support of a White far-right shooter solely to talk about me. Half the time you post in a Lakers thread you're talking about me, not the game.

I'm just glad that you live in the fukking valley and are scared of my hood otherwise I might have a real-life stalker. :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
If you're a Dodger fan then why haven't you said one word about Kershaw's game? :jbhmm:

Three posts in the thread and all about me. Hmmm....some Dodger fan. :skip:

You posted in here solely to talk about me. You posted in a TLR thread in support of a White far-right shooter solely to talk about me. Half the time you post in a Lakers thread you're talking about me, not the game.

I'm just glad that you live in the fukking valley and are scared of my hood otherwise I might have a real-life stalker. :mjlol:

IMAGINE IRL, IF CATS WAS CHOPPIN IT UP BOUT DODGERS N SOME1 CHIME IN TO START RAMBLIN ON BOUT “BUT WHAT ABOUT LEBRON?!”

OBVIOUSLY THE WHOLE ROOM GUNA BURST OUT IN LAUGHTER

HAVE SOME SELF-AWARENESS MAN

SCARED OF YOUR HOOD

NEVER CHANGE