Really? This whats supposed to be hot in the streets this summer?

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Towson fell off on the low. Unless you trying to bag the university dummies.

i wouldn't know, this was in the 90's. my slice put me up on this dime from Owings Mills but i didn't follow up, had too much on my plate at the time. had a side piece from conn that went to morgan st. that was all that. chick lived over in Essex. i love the area!

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I moved from bmore a lil while ago is there still rats in the security square mall movie theater?:mjlol:

When i went to see starwars a rat ran by my leg smh..........:mjcry:

nikkas and bytches fighting on Friday, Saturday night :gladbron:
Man I haven't been to that movie theater in years.

I work near the mall tho. Everytime I go in there it reminds me more and more of Lexington Market :scust:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
i wouldn't know, this was in the 90's. my slice put me up on this dime from Owings Mills but i didn't follow up, had too much on my plate at the time. had a side piece from conn that went to morgan st. that was all that. chick lived over in Essex. i love the area!
So many hoes in Owings Mills. Now theres some real dimes out there. Theres a bunch of nice looking hoodrats in Essex too

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Essex :scusthov:

Owings mills is popping now because they got a university out there now

But ain't nobody seeing Howard county hoes :whew:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Brehs, I work at club in Philly and one Saturday night a few weeks ago, a nikka came in rocking a fox fur scarf like this.

1e27041762d7fe34f7ef97fb747dde07.jpg

Me and one of the bartenders saw him as he walked up to the bar :leostare: Turned to each other like :merchant: :mjlol: Attempted to turn back to him with a straight face but we couldnt hold and straight up laughed in dudes face :pachaha::russ::heh: before he could even get his drink order out. Dude stood there like :demonic:
:pachaha:Picturing this nikka standing there with a damn fox around this shoulders

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
if you dont wear levi jeans (not the skinny ones) and a white tee thats 2 sizes too big for you and air max 90s i cant take you seriously as a man
My fit except replace the tee size with fits just right cuz Im built and fill em out nice:wow:, and air maxes with chuck taylors cuz those the only sneakers I fukk with