Really? This whats supposed to be hot in the streets this summer?

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
i once went to the towson bally total fitness (when it was in business)while visiting fam and friends in the area. saw some extra nice scenery.

I use to workout at that gym back when I worked at compUSA around the corner. Used to love going out there by the light rail..

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I use to workout at that gym back when I worked at compUSA around the corner. Used to love going out there by the light rail..

bought my first pute at compusa. time flies, both companies are now out of business.

my former chairman/ceo used to tell us don't let the company become a dinosaur and his words rang true when i think about it today.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
So many hoes in Owings Mills. Now theres some real dimes out there. Theres a bunch of nice looking hoodrats in Essex too

Owings mills is popping now because they got a university out there now

But ain't nobody seeing Howard county hoes :whew:

LOL my wife grew up in Columbia. Its getting bad out there tho. I think MoCo hoes are prolly the best

I always thought PG had the best hoes. Of course I'm more or less remembering the PG girls that went to morgan state between 99-2005

:whew:

they was bringing it! :ooh:

Of course a bmore nikka had to pretend to actually like go go to deal with them :scust:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I always thought PG had the best hoes. Of course I'm more or less remembering the PG girls that went to morgan state between 99-2005

:whew:

they was bringing it! :ooh:

Of course a bmore nikka had to pretend to actually like go go to deal with them :scust:
I graduated from Morgan in 05 :ohhh:

Actually started out in Frostburg in 99 playing football but got kicked out :mjcry:

I forgot about those PG hoes. There was a ton of em in Frostburg. This is back when they all wore those tight ass Parasucos and Jordan 13s

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I graduated from Morgan in 05 :ohhh:

Actually started out in Frostburg in 99 playing football but got kicked out :mjcry:

I forgot about those PG hoes. There was a ton of em in Frostburg. This is back when they all wore those tight ass Parasucos and Jordan 13s

I was at morgan in 99-2000 but then transferred to maryland. Still had a lot of friends that went their during that time period so I would hit them up pretty often.
haha I forgot about their style. I didn't mind the chicks in parascucos :whoo:

but pg and dc dudes rocking harley davidson shirts, tight jeans, and rocking bandanas karate kid style in the 90s... :mjlol:

It's all love though because I became friends with quite a few of them.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
the fashion industry just refuse to let men be men...huh?

Everyone seems to think this, but that's not true at all. I work in the industry and have for almost 11 years.

Yes, there are a lot of gay designers who make flamboyant clothing that is catered to gay men. There is also designers like Tom Ford who is gay and makes straight looking clothing. Brands like Hugo Boss, Burberry, J. Crew, Grayers, Ted Baker, John Varvatos and countless other brands make nice clothing for straight males. Do I think that the fashion industry is trying to make every male look gay? No. I think there has always been a gay market for fashion and as being gay has become more acceptable in the mainstream the fashion industry has felt more comfortable pushing the limit.

If anything it's the gay stylist who are pushing the gay agenda. They are the ones who are dressing D Wade, Lebron, Westbrook, and Kayne's whole team that you see running around fashion week looking flamboyant.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I was at morgan in 99-2000 but then transferred to maryland. Still had a lot of friends that went their during that time period so I would hit them up pretty often.
haha I forgot about their style. I didn't mind the chicks in parascucos :whoo:

but pg and dc dudes rocking harley davidson shirts, tight jeans, and rocking bandanas karate kid style in the 90s... :mjlol:

It's all love though because I became friends with quite a few of them.

I forgot they used to dress like that. Harley Davidson shirts :mjlol:

And then they would hop right behind the wheel of a Cutlass. They were on that tight jean thing all the way back then.

And had the nerve to call us bammas :francis:

They also used to wear those Nascar jackets and Looney toon shirts :deadmanny:

Some of the coolest dudes I hung out with the most tho were from the DC area