Really? This whats supposed to be hot in the streets this summer?

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Decided to do some summer shopping since the season is fast approaching and stores are putting out their new shyt.

Maybe Im getting :flabbynsick: but I was appalled by a lot of the shyt I saw.

Here's some examples:

:scusthov::comeon:

:aicmon::childplease:

:what::dahell:

:pacspit::scust:

:dwillhuh::why:

I give in :timmyimout:

I went over to the Ralph Lauren section and copped a few things. Again.

Showed my wife what I bought she was like "Polo again nikka :usure:"

:mjcry:

You just posted pictures of runway fashion. Which is always way over the top and ridiculous. You won't find anyone wearing those clothes outside in public.
Westbrook is doing too much....got the fashion world thinking this ish is hot :russ:

:mjlol:

I think you got it backwards Russell Westbrook, ASAP or Kanye do not decide what is hot in the fashion world. The fashion world decides a year in advance what is going to be the trends for the next year. These guys are given clothes by their stylist to wear and make popular, but they hold zero weight when it comes to what is going to be the trends for the up and coming seasons.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
shytboy fashions.
:beli:
wat6rr.jpg

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You just posted pictures of runway fashion. Which is always way over the top and ridiculous. You won't find anyone wearing those clothes outside in public.

I think you got it backwards Russell Westbrook, ASAP or Kanye do not decide what is hot in the fashion world. The fashion world decides a year in advance what is going to be the trends for the next year. These guys are given clothes by their stylist to wear and make popular, but they hold zero weight when it comes to what is going to be the trends for the up and coming seasons.
Breh I done seen some faggy ass nikkas wear some similar shyt. Of course what I posted was a little extreme but I swear I saw shyt close to that.

Shorts that come above the knee are in for real :snoop:I noticed that even at stores like DTLR

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Breh I done seen some faggy ass nikkas wear some similar shyt. Of course what I posted was a little extreme but I swear I saw shyt close to that.

Shorts that come above the knee are in for real :snoop:I noticed that even at stores like DTLR

You probably did see some stuff similar. People are sheep when it comes to fashion.

If you are into Ralph Lauren you ever go to J. Crew? Not sure what your style is, but I get some basic stripped t-shirts from there and some chinos for the summer. Simple, but still look fashionable without dressing like a homosexual.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Decided to do some summer shopping since the season is fast approaching and stores are putting out their new shyt.

Maybe Im getting :flabbynsick: but I was appalled by a lot of the shyt I saw.

Here's some examples:

:scusthov::comeon:

:aicmon::childplease:

:what::dahell:

:pacspit::scust:

:dwillhuh::why:

I give in :timmyimout:

I went over to the Ralph Lauren section and copped a few things. Again.

Showed my wife what I bought she was like "Polo again nikka :usure:"

:mjcry:

Haha.. Need to hit up Columbia mall or some stores in Bethesda..

Or security mall... Lol

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You probably did see some stuff similar. People are sheep when it comes to fashion.

If you are into Ralph Lauren you ever go to J. Crew? Not sure what your style is, but I get some basic stripped t-shirts from there and some chinos for the summer. Simple, but still look fashionable without dressing like a homosexual.
I need to check out J. Crew. I been going to that mall since I was a kid and always walked right past it

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I kid you not this is some of the type of shyt I saw in Nordstrom and that's my go to spot

Honestly I was just gonna say that you were probably at the Nordstroms in towson town lol

I can vouge for the brother because I saw the same thing too lol had a brother on his :whoa:

Ended up just heading to the lacoste store to buy some solid colored tshirts and calling it a day.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Honestly I was just gonna say that you were probably at the Nordstroms in towson town lol

I can vouge for the brother because I saw the same thing too lol had a brother on his :whoa:

Ended up just heading to the lacoste store to buy some solid colored tshirts and calling it a day.
I did see some nice shyt at the Rack but everything looked tossed around. The Rack is real hit or miss anyway. Took my ass right to the Ralph Lauren section at Macys