Realizing you're finally over your ex > falling in love

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...eh maybe not but it's gotta be a top-5 feeling in this game called life.

There was a girl who once was my jumpoff. Like an ass, I caught feelings, made her my main and she quickly disposed of me thereafter. :sadcam:. Brehs I had it *bad* for this bich, and that shyt seriously fukked me up. I hadn't been that down about a girl since my first heartbreak.

I made a thread about it here.

Reason I'm making this thread is because I just got an email from 1-800-FLOWERS reminding me that it's time to send flowers again based on the time of year. When I first got the email I was like :what: "Who... the fukk are they talking about?" When I read the body of the email it was :gladbron: at the realization that I hadn't even thought about this chick in a couple weeks, and that I was finally over her.

Yea, it took a year. Don't give me :usure:, she was my jumpoff for 3 years and we had something special brehs.

I laugh when I look back on that thread and about how emotional I got over a female. Shid, she wasn't even that dope anyway. Lesson is, no matter how bad it is, just hang in there and time will heal that shyt. Shout out to Gator.

:win:
:lawd:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thinking about the past < Looking forward to the future.

Pathetic thread.

Meanwhile, you're still :mad: about an alias getting banned 6 months ago on a website that nobody visits anymore.

:leon:

It's all good, breh. In about 6 more months, you'll be where I'm at.

Good luck.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If she came back and said she made a mistake and wants to be with you again, what would you say?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she came back and said she made a mistake and wants to be with you again, what would you say?

You know what's funny?

I had thought about this question almost every day up until a few months ago.

I told myself I would be stalwart and strong, that I would look at her with disdain, ask her why she did what she did, and seek closure. Probably try to fukk her one last time?

That was my take when I *thought* I was over her.

Now that I'm *actually* over her?

I'd probably tell her "it's cool". I'd ask how she's doing. Ask how her master's degree is going. :yeshrug:

After that... not much? It wouldn't really matter to me how it went after pleasantries. Truthfully, I hope she's good.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i thought i was over an ex of mine completely until a mutual friend broke the news to me back in june that she passed away...shyt tore me apart..i went to the funeral and burial and i broke down so bad man...now i can't think about her, look at old pics, old AIM convos, gifts, cards, etc etc without getting the lump in my throat and my eyes watering :sadcam::smh:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i thought i was over an ex of mine completely until a mutual friend broke the news to me back in june that she passed away...shyt tore me apart..i went to the funeral and burial and i broke down so bad man...now i can't think about her, look at old pics, old AIM convos, gifts, cards, etc etc without getting the lump in my throat and my eyes watering :sadcam::smh:

Eh that's different breh. Someone dying tends to shatter all of those walls we put up to protect ourselves. No way to see that coming. If I found out this girl died, I'd be pretty devastated as well.