Realizing you're finally over your ex > falling in love

Im clue

Rookie
Daps
Its been damn near two years since the break up and im still feeling like one day the flame can be rikindle. Other days i feel like im over her. I guess she senses that and thats when a 1 am text wakes me up to head over there and get some. I do have two boys with her, but damn two years is along time not getting over someone.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I was over my ex long enough to get a new gf but I know that my ex was my perfect match. Just bad timing.

Now my ex messages me all the time. The whole situation is :to: cuz my new girl is good to me. Why does life have to be so complicated brehs?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was over my ex long enough to get a new gf but I know that my ex was my perfect match. Just bad timing.

Now my ex messages me all the time. The whole situation is :to: cuz my new girl is good to me. Why does life have to be so complicated brehs?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Have them
Both?

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
:hug:'s to everyone who was burned. Be grateful for the:

[ame=http://youtu.be/24gjW4Oqj2k]ALICIA KEYS ft JOHN MAYER - lesson learned - YouTube[/ame]

But, there's nothing that triumphs falling in love. Not even NEW pu**y/pee-nus :hmm:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Its been damn near two years since the break up and im still feeling like one day the flame can be rikindle. Other days i feel like im over her. I guess she senses that and thats when a 1 am text wakes me up to head over there and get some. I do have two boys with her, but damn two years is along time not getting over someone.

Never go back.

Women know when you no longer care and try to re establish herself in your life when you do.

When you ignore give one word answers, live non chalant date other girls don't discuss your private life they get itchy, they want you to be up all night thinkin of them, crying , they want to know you are still pinning for them.

If you stray this is usually when they will come over or ask to go out give you a blow job or some puzzy to reel you back in them drop tenor was just a lapse a judgment I didn't mean for it to happen, I don't know what I want.

It's all a game

And these same chicks are on dating sites talking to 5-10 other guys while still portraying the I just need space and to be alone

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Have them
Both?

huh? are you advocating cheating? :mjpls:

Either way, my ex is 1000 miles away. That's why we broke up in the first place. New gf is here. But my ex got 7 years of exp points on her.

I'm just gonna stick with the new girl and let life play out how its supposed to. I'm not gonna stress it.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Women know when you no longer care and try to re establish herself in your life when you do.

So Much Truth

I Got Caught Last Summer

Had This Long Emotional Back And Forth With This Broad For YEARS, One Day During An Argument I Just Spazzed On Her, After That I Went 2 Years Without Seeing Or Talking To Her

Chick Runs Into My Cousin In The Street One Day, Finds Out I Moved To Miami And Started Calling/Texting Me All Crazy And Emotional, Talking About She Made A Mistake Letting Me Go Etc.. Crazy shyt That's Outta Character For Her, Shes One Of Those Tough Types That Dont Like Showing Much Emotion

She Starts Begging Me To Move Back To NY, Either That Or She'll Come To Miami, I Knew I Was Over This Girl Cuz The Whole Time Im Thinking "I Really DONT Wanna Try This Again" Instead Of "OMG She Wants To Make It Work!" lol

Long Story Short She Flew Down To Orlando (No I Didnt Pay For The bytches Flight lol) Cuz Her Family Had A Town House There, I Went Up There And Ya'll Already Know What It Was :shaq:

We Got It In For Like Two Weeks lol But Ya Boy Wasnt Strapped :snoop:

But I Aint Bust In This Chick At All, I Look Back Like Man What A Fatal fukking Mistake I Could Have Turned My Damn World Upside Down

But Honestly After All That I KNEW I Was Over Her, Cuz It Was An Awesome 2 Weeks But I Wasnt Hurting To Have Her Back At All

But shyt If Ya Gonna Take A Chance Like That And Interact With Someone You're Over Don Be Stupid lol

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I've never been dumped in my whole life but I was dumped twice this year. One was a 6 year relationship and the other was a year and half relationship *do the math:beli:*

I got dumped by the 6 year girl then 2 weeks later the year and half girl :to:

I was :to:for 2 weeks straight. I had Z-ro on repeat all day

After about month, i was good and jumped back in the game not even giving either one of them another thought

Last edited by a moderator:

GETTINIT23

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when i was goin thru it I used to visit the ladies room at projectcovo and read all the threads pertaining to simpin...to remind myself not to simp and kinda get me thru it....then one day.......I just stopped looking for those threads, i didnt even realize it till i saw one and didnt have the want to open it.....it took about a year but you dont even realize it till ur forced to

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never been dumped in my whole life but I was dumped twice this year. One was a 6 year relationship and the other was a year and half relationship *do the math:beli:*

I got dumped by the 6 year girl then 2 weeks later the year and half girl :to:

I was :to:for 2 weeks straight. I had Z-ro on repeat all day Z-Ro - I Hate You bytch(music video) - YouTube

After about month, i was good and jumped back in the game not even giving either one of them another thought

God damn breh. Did they find out about each other or what?

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
I made it brehs! A nikka was down in the dumps lookin like :to:

Smoked a few bleezys, realized how much bullshyt I was going through, realized I ain't have to go through it no more and was on some :win::stylin: shyt