Realizing you're finally over your ex > falling in love

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4 years ago, it was a mutual split cause she moved to Jersey for Grad School, so a nikka went and did my thing and went back on the dating scene and eventually knocked up a chick so i wifed her after a few months :yeshrug:
But the ex be sending messages telling me how she always knew i'd be a great father and how she regretted moving away and shyt :sadcam:
A nikka still got feelings for her

I hear that breh. The first love of my life hits me with "I wish I hadn't fukked up" emails like 2x a year. She was only good for the p*ssy though so it's easy to read and :laugh:.

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
4 years ago, it was a mutual split cause she moved to Jersey for Grad School, so a nikka went and did my thing and went back on the dating scene and eventually knocked up a chick so i wifed her after a few months :yeshrug:
But the ex be sending messages telling me how she always knew i'd be a great father and how she regretted moving away and shyt :sadcam:
A nikka still got feelings for her

Dis nikka bout to become an adulterer:umad:

Daps
:laugh: at the bolded but I hear you breh. At the end of the day, she was way more than a jump; she was my best friend for a long time. Started out she was a chick I was talking to on the daily at my job for 3 years. She was a silly bytch who always made me laugh and shyt. We just happened to occasionally end up in bed from time-to-time. I thought it was the real deal and I changed it up. Dumped my main girl for her and tried to wife, but I did her dirty for too long and when it came time to get serious, she hit me with :stop:.

:yeshrug:

Damn that other thread is embarrassing.

But you're right, breh. It is like seeing the sun for the first time.

:whoo: when your girl is your best friend that break up and recover time is like rehabilating for broken legs. shyt takes time cuz you loss the peraon who you talked to last and shared everything with. Theres certain things you cant share with your homies, and having to replace that is a difficult task. I remember when i broke up with my first love i couldnt sleep anymore. I would just sitin the dark and listen to sade because i felt like i was missing something.

I think once you get over losing your friend then you start to heal and actually move on rather than new p*ssy being the remedy.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo: when your girl is your best friend that break up and recover time is like rehabilating for broken legs. shyt takes time cuz you loss the peraon who you talked to last and shared everything with. Theres certain things you cant share with your homies, and having to replace that is a difficult task. I remember when i broke up with my first love i couldnt sleep anymore. I would just sitin the dark and listen to sade because i felt like i was missing something.

I think once you get over losing your friend then you start to heal and actually move on rather than new p*ssy being the remedy.

You know it was funny because sleeping wasn't a problem for me, but I definitely didn't eat enough. Lost about 15 lbs last year. That shyt *fukked* me up.

But you're right, breh. The hardest part was she wouldn't even speak to me anymore. Like damn I lost my lover *and* best friend all in the same day. :sadcam:

Daps
The hardest part was she wouldn't even speak to me anymore. Like damn I lost my lover *and* best friend all in the same day. :sadcam:

damn :wow:

the hardest part for me was seeing that she had already moved on :to: like the break up was nothing for her :russ: i can laugh about it now but back then a nikka was depressed like a bytch.

matter of fact getting over an ex might be the goat feeling because when that single cloud finally leaves you, and you notice all the other girls who been feeling you, i call it that smug aura cuz when you see her again you probably have the :jawalrus: face

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Damn that other thread is embarrassing.

But you're right, breh. It is like seeing the sun for the first time.

I remember that thread and I seriously thought you were joking at the time. Guess not. As we all know I've done some simp shyt, but I couldn't do THAT. One, because I couldn't afford it, and two because if I could, I operate on the premise that just HAVING money attracts women, not necessarily spending the money. But you're a monied guy so hey, have funds, will travel right? :manny:

On topic though breh, it is a good feeling. Heartache is real. It hurts. You can FEEL it like any cut or bruise. :wow:

I've had a bunch of chicks that left me looking at the ceiling. Now I feel nothing for them. Well, except one. But mainly due to her bus handling skills. :noah: :ahh:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Anyone who dont know that feeling aint never lived. I couldn't even listen to 808 & heart breaks because it would make me think about her....then the other day she posted some pictures on Facebook and I felt nothing and kept going through my news feed. A few years back pictures of her and her new dude would've had me like:wtb::damn::sadcam::upsetfavre:

Its a great feeling because you've overcome something that crippled you for so long.

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
...eh maybe not but it's gotta be a top-5 feeling in this game called life.

There was a girl who once was my jumpoff. Like an ass, I caught feelings, made her my main and she quickly disposed of me thereafter. :sadcam:. Brehs I had it *bad* for this bich, and that shyt seriously fukked me up. I hadn't been that down about a girl since my first heartbreak.

I made a thread about it here.

Reason I'm making this thread is because I just got an email from 1-800-FLOWERS reminding me that it's time to send flowers again based on the time of year. When I first got the email I was like :what: "Who... the fukk are they talking about?" When I read the body of the email it was :gladbron: at the realization that I hadn't even thought about this chick in a couple weeks, and that I was finally over her.

Yea, it took a year. Don't give me :usure:, she was my jumpoff for 3 years and we had something special brehs.

I laugh when I look back on that thread and about how emotional I got over a female. Shid, she wasn't even that dope anyway. Lesson is, no matter how bad it is, just hang in there and time will heal that shyt. Shout out to Gator.

:win:

btw, what ever happened that evening when you tried to get the girl back (from the sohh link) with the limo, etc.?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
btw, what ever happened that evening when you tried to get the girl back (from the sohh link) with the limo, etc.?

Ya'll talked me out of it :lawd: thankfully.

fukked up thing is they already tried to deliver the flowers, so they left a note on her door that day. She didn't get home till the next day, most likely due to gargling some other nuts so I cancelled them. She txted me about the notice of flowers tho. I made up some lie. :laugh:

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
It was definitely a great feeling knowing that I was completely over my "ex." She's not over me yet, and it's kinda sad at this point seeing as we haven't been "together" in 7 months. Feels like I just escaped a black hole, I ain't goin back :huhldup: