Realizing you're finally over your ex > falling in love

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...eh maybe not but it's gotta be a top-5 feeling in this game called life.

There was a girl who once was my jumpoff. Like an ass, I caught feelings, made her my main and she quickly disposed of me thereafter. :sadcam:. Brehs I had it *bad* for this bich, and that shyt seriously fukked me up. I hadn't been that down about a girl since my first heartbreak.

I made a thread about it here.

Reason I'm making this thread is because I just got an email from 1-800-FLOWERS reminding me that it's time to send flowers again based on the time of year. When I first got the email I was like :what: "Who... the fukk are they talking about?" When I read the body of the email it was :gladbron: at the realization that I hadn't even thought about this chick in a couple weeks, and that I was finally over her.

Yea, it took a year. Don't give me :usure:, she was my jumpoff for 3 years and we had something special brehs.

I laugh when I look back on that thread and about how emotional I got over a female. Shid, she wasn't even that dope anyway. Lesson is, no matter how bad it is, just hang in there and time will heal that shyt. Shout out to Gator.

:win:

Daps
yes, it is a great feeling. when you're not over the person it feels like things will always feel that way. it messes up your day to day and interferes with your other romantic relationships

There was a girl who once was my jumpoff. Like an ass, I caught feelings, made her my main and she quickly disposed of me thereafter.
:leon: maybe you were just her jumpoff and she left you for not playing your role

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
I'm not there yet brehs...and her keep messaging me on facebook now that im married aint helping either :to:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
:huhldup:

How long ago was it breh?
4 years ago, it was a mutual split cause she moved to Jersey for Grad School, so a nikka went and did my thing and went back on the dating scene and eventually knocked up a chick so i wifed her after a few months :yeshrug:
But the ex be sending messages telling me how she always knew i'd be a great father and how she regretted moving away and shyt :sadcam:
A nikka still got feelings for her

Daps
...eh maybe not but it's gotta be a top-5 feeling in this game called life.

There was a girl who once was my jumpoff. Like an ass, I caught feelings, made her my main and she quickly disposed of me thereafter. :sadcam:. Brehs I had it *bad* for this bich, and that shyt seriously fukked me up. I hadn't been that down about a girl since my first heartbreak.

I made a thread about it here.

Reason I'm making this thread is because I just got an email from 1-800-FLOWERS reminding me that it's time to send flowers again based on the time of year. When I first got the email I was like :what: "Who... the fukk are they talking about?" When I read the body of the email it was :gladbron: at the realization that I hadn't even thought about this chick in a couple weeks, and that I was finally over her.

Yea, it took a year. Don't give me :usure:, she was my jumpoff for 3 years and we had something special brehs.

I laugh when I look back on that thread and about how emotional I got over a female. Shid, she wasn't even that dope anyway. Lesson is, no matter how bad it is, just hang in there and time will heal that shyt. Shout out to Gator.

:win:
I gave you a dap then i read you caught feelings for a jump and couldnt let go for a year :snoop: Had to take that shyt back

I feel you tho nh, the realization that youre finally over the girl is like seeing the sun again for the first time :ahh:

Another top five feeling is the beginning of a new relationship with a chick. Doing all the first times with each other and learning things. Got you listening to love songs and and you have that extra pep in your step when its time to see you

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This last shyt I was in is taking longer than I'd like. Each day gets a little better though, I've been keeping myself crazy busy.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gave you a dap then i read you caught feelings for a jump and couldnt let go for a year :snoop: Had to take that shyt back

I feel you tho nh, the realization that youre finally over the girl is like seeing the sun again for the first time :ahh:

Another top five feeling is the beginning of a new relationship with a chick. Doing all the first times with each other and learning things. Got you listening to love songs and and you have that extra pep in your step when its time to see you

:laugh: at the bolded but I hear you breh. At the end of the day, she was way more than a jump; she was my best friend for a long time. Started out she was a chick I was talking to on the daily at my job for 3 years. She was a silly bytch who always made me laugh and shyt. We just happened to occasionally end up in bed from time-to-time. I thought it was the real deal and I changed it up. Dumped my main girl for her and tried to wife, but I did her dirty for too long and when it came time to get serious, she hit me with :stop:.

:yeshrug:

Damn that other thread is embarrassing.

But you're right, breh. It is like seeing the sun for the first time.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
4 years ago, it was a mutual split cause she moved to Jersey for Grad School, so a nikka went and did my thing and went back on the dating scene and eventually knocked up a chick so i wifed her after a few months :yeshrug:
But the ex be sending messages telling me how she always knew i'd be a great father and how she regretted moving away and shyt :sadcam:
A nikka still got feelings for her

Damn. You called your wife "a chick". Idk if you guys should have gotten married. I would never want another woman's sloppy seconds.