"Real World" Star Marlon Williams Admits To Sex With A Man, But Denies He's Gay OR Bi

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i totally agree with you

im just saying how the gay community despise the ones like him who say i was once that, now im not, because its many in the gay community who made the life blood of they homo beliefs that they were created the way they are. so when a guy like him comes around it shines a light on the fact being a homo is a choice not a innate natural condition that you are born with. that is why this is even a story. guys like him donnie mcclurkin and others basically prove that the lifestyle itself is just a decision, for whatever reason.

Which in turn fits with my view.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe that Miles Davis once had sex with a man, but he wouldn't consider himself gay, he was just exploring at a fast time in his life I guess?

Idk me talking like this only allows me to fukk a man in the ass and say I was just experimenting but idk if I could do it.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls:

iprfr6DJShGpa.gif

:dead: @ that gif

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Girls are more likely to express attraction for the same sex than dudes are because of social pressure. A girl can have sex with another girl and not lose her womanhood in the eyes of others whereas a man usually loses his manhood in the eyes of many if he engages in homosexual action.

I don't think homosexuality is something you're born with. It's all psychological like any other fetish. Some people just can't get off without certain things in particular (or at least find it hard to) and I think the mistake we make is calling homosexuality a genetic predisposition as opposed to a psychological obsession. I mean, sexuality is fluid anyway and all these dudes who say "I've never wanted dikk", well you may never have been obsessed with feet or sadomasochism or scat, but there ARE people who do enjoy those things. And all those gay people who say "I can't help it, I am who I am", well plenty of addicts feel the same way. That doesn't mean a person is born craving crack.