"Real World" Star Marlon Williams Admits To Sex With A Man, But Denies He's Gay OR Bi

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
I don't believe what he says is far fetched. He could be lying, I don't know him. But if you believe sexual so called "orientation" is permanent, then why does it just work with gays. Why isn't heterosexual sex proof that you're straight? Nobody says if the hoodrat who had 5 kids and suddenly turn lesbian, that she's lying. Because if it's orientation it would seem that 5 kids is proof that she's not lesbian. I think it's a complex issue and the categories we use oversimplify this behavior.

I think sexuality exists on a spectrum and we oversimplify when we make it like you have to either be one or the other (homosexual or straight) ... I'm also extra suspicious of SUPER homophobes

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
the only reason this is "controversial" is because its a growing sentiment amongst many in the gay community that want to fight the notion that gay is a decision and want to staple the belief that people are born that way

so they really shun the ex gay dudes who say they were just going through some bullshyt, and ex lesbians who were just in a bad phase.

so jokingly, we will say, "nikka you gay" but in reality there are many who just was in that lifestyle out of curiosity, hurt, depression etc and now they back to themselves and not rocking with that shyt no more.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
People do a lot crazy things when stressed, desperate.

:beli: Dude is gay. I'm not condemning him or homosexuals but lets keep it one hundo, no straight dude would ever pick cathartic dikk over cathartic p*ssy :usure:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only reason this is "controversial" is because its a growing sentiment amongst many in the gay community that want to fight the notion that gay is a decision and want to staple the belief that people are born that way

so they really shun the ex gay dudes who say they were just going through some bullshyt, and ex lesbians who were just in a bad phase.

so jokingly, we will say, "nikka you gay" but in reality there are many who just was in that lifestyle out of curiosity, hurt, depression etc and now they back to themselves and not rocking with that shyt no more.

:shaq2:

no amount of curiosity is bringing my mouth next to a nikka's dikk or letting a dikk into my a$$hole.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
his gayness is in remission. it can flare up at anytime though. :heh:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:beli: Dude is gay. I'm not condemning him or homosexuals but lets keep it one hundo, no straight dude would ever pick cathartic dikk over cathartic p*ssy :usure:

People do a lot crazy stuff when stressed. What person would pick up a crack pipe on purpose for example. If everybody rejected him (again, I don't know dude, could be lying) and these people embraced him. Showed him care and concern. I've seen butches at the high school I worked at prey on straight women. Find out they just broke up with they boyfriend. Game them like a dude (and they look like dudes) and next thing you know that girl is turned out. Peer pressure is something. And is a factor in people doing a lot crazy stuff (ask Kendrick).

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
his gayness is in remission. it can flare up at anytime though. :heh:

maybe it really is genetic then

mysmilie_3443.gif

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
breh, i have been STRESSED and desperate to the max. i have never wanted a dikk in or around my mouth or rectal region....:beli:

I understand that. But I"m saying in his circumstance where he was rejected by everybody except these gay dudes, that what he chose. I've seen in youth prison dude got baby mamas, girls, etc. But dude do some mad suspect behavior. And for some (not all) I'm sure if they wasn't in this environment this wouldn't even be a thought. So what's I'm saying is environment influences people to do a lot crazy stuff. Peer pressure is something (ask Kendrick).

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I understand that. But I"m saying in his circumstance where he was rejected by everybody except these gay dudes, that what he chose. I've seen in youth prison dude got baby mamas, girls, etc. But dude do some mad suspect behavior. And for some (not all) I'm sure if they wasn't in this environment this wouldn't even be a thought. So what's I'm saying is environment influences people to do a lot crazy stuff. Peer pressure is something (ask Kendrick).

:youngsabo: fukk outta here. NO amount of peril in my life will make me crave penis. he only chose to "experiment" because he was suppressing his gayness all along. since everyone else had rejected him except the gay community, he said fukk it, why not. like i said, i have gone through some SHEEEIIIITTTTTT, and trying a dikk never crossed my mind, not even for a second.

:ohhh: maybe you're speaking from experience? :jawalrus:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
People do a lot crazy stuff when stressed. What person would pick up a crack pipe on purpose for example. If everybody rejected him (again, I don't know dude, could be lying) and these people embraced him. Showed him care and concern. I've seen butches at the high school I worked at prey on straight women. Find out they just broke up with they boyfriend. Game them like a dude (and they look like dudes) and next thing you know that girl is turned out. Peer pressure is something. And is a factor in people doing a lot crazy stuff (ask Kendrick).

:comeon: People do actually do crazy shyt when stressed, but not switch their sexuality. The "I was stressed" angle is absolute BULLSHYT and a poor excuse for doin some gay shyt. The dude just needs to admit that he's gay. I dnt give a fucc how stressed I am, I would smoke rocks before smokin a cock :manny: