"Real World" Star Marlon Williams Admits To Sex With A Man, But Denies He's Gay OR Bi

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
People do a lot crazy stuff when stressed. What person would pick up a crack pipe on purpose for example. If everybody rejected him (again, I don't know dude, could be lying) and these people embraced him. Showed him care and concern. I've seen butches at the high school I worked at prey on straight women. Find out they just broke up with they boyfriend. Game them like a dude (and they look like dudes) and next thing you know that girl is turned out. Peer pressure is something. And is a factor in people doing a lot crazy stuff (ask Kendrick).

:comeon: People do actually do crazy shyt when stressed, but not switch their sexuality. The "I was stressed" angle is absolute BULLSHYT and a poor excuse for doin some gay shyt. The dude just needs to admit that he's gay. I dnt give a fucc how stressed I am in life, playin with another mans booty hole isn't an option :manny:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
:comeon: People do actually do crazy shyt when stressed, but not switch their sexuality. The "I was stressed" angle is absolute BULLSHYT and a poor excuse for doin some gay shyt. The dude just needs to admit that he's gay. I dnt give a fucc how stressed I am, I would smoke rocks before smokin a cock :manny:

damn :deadrose: the decision of a lifetime

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL @ a dikk in the mouth being a stress reliever. You gay.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:youngsabo: fukk outta here. NO amount of peril in my life will make me crave penis. he only chose to "experiment" because he was suppressing his gayness all along. since everyone else had rejected him except the gay community, he said fukk it, why not. like i said, i have gone through some SHEEEIIIITTTTTT, and trying a dikk never crossed my mind, not even for a second.

:ohhh: maybe you're speaking from experience? :jawalrus:

I'm not saying you ain't been through nothing but have you been in that particular circumstance. Where you had nobody and gay dudes going at you? Again, I compare it to what I see in youth prison. I'm sure some of them would say the same thing but in that circumstances that actions are suspect. Think about the people who crashed in the mountains in that old movie "Alive"? If you asked them would you eat another human being if you had to survive? I'm sure all of them would no, I'll starve before I eat another niguh. But in that circumstance... And no, I ain't speaking from a gay experience. I ain't gay. Just able to look at different sides of the issue.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMMFAO!!!

"Son, why the fukk are you rubbing on my knee?"

"My bad yo, I thought it was mine"

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:comeon: People do actually do crazy shyt when stressed, but not switch their sexuality. The "I was stressed" angle is absolute BULLSHYT and a poor excuse for doin some gay shyt. The dude just needs to admit that he's gay. I dnt give a fucc how stressed I am in life, playin with another mans booty hole isn't an option :manny:

I've seen it women "switch their sexuality" as you state. Been with men all their lives, kids but some niguh hurt them. And butch comes a long, and next thing you know she's a "lesbian" with 5 kids.

And if a person says you can't then again I ask does that just apply to gays. Does that mean this woman is lying about being a lesbian b/c clearly evidence shows she likes men by having 5 kids.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm not saying you ain't been through nothing but have you been in that particular circumstance. Where you had nobody and gay dudes going at you? Again, I compare it to what I see in youth prison. I'm sure some of them would say the same thing but in that circumstances that actions are suspect. Think about the people who crashed in the mountains in that old movie "Alive"? If you asked them would you eat another human being if you had to survive? I'm sure all of them would no, I'll starve before I eat another niguh. But in that circumstance... And no, I ain't speaking from a gay experience. I ain't gay. Just able to look at different sides of the issue.

Your analogy of eating another human being to survive in the mountains can not compare to switchin up your entire sexuality bruh :beli:

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Your analogy of eating another human being to survive in the mountains can not compare to switchin up your entire sexuality bruh :beli:

It can if you look at that as normal behavior patterns can change based on circumstances. To use another example, let's say a coach get seduced by a teen girl. Some would say dude was just a pedo all along (which it could be). But it could also be that this was a one time thing and that he's not normally attracted teen girls.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It can if you look at that as normal behavior patterns can change based on circumstances. To use another example, let's say a coach get seduced by a teen girl. Some would say dude was just a pedo all along (which it could be). But it could also be that this was a one time thing and that he's not normally attracted teen girls.

:mindblown:

But if a coach fuccs a 15 yr old girl, he will in fact be charged as a pedo/ sex offender. You don't get to say something didn't happen, when in fact it did occur.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Man, shut the fukk up.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:shaq2:

no amount of curiosity is bringing my mouth next to a nikka's dikk or letting a dikk into my a$$hole.

i totally agree with you

im just saying how the gay community despise the ones like him who say i was once that, now im not, because its many in the gay community who made the life blood of they homo beliefs that they were created the way they are. so when a guy like him comes around it shines a light on the fact being a homo is a choice not a innate natural condition that you are born with. that is why this is even a story. guys like him donnie mcclurkin and others basically prove that the lifestyle itself is just a decision, for whatever reason.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I don't believe what he says is far fetched. He could be lying, I don't know him. But if you believe sexual so called "orientation" is permanent, then why does it just work with gays. Why isn't heterosexual sex proof that you're straight? Nobody says if the hoodrat who had 5 kids and suddenly turn lesbian, that she's lying. Because if it's orientation it would seem that 5 kids is proof that she's not lesbian. I think it's a complex issue and the categories we use oversimplify this behavior.

Like devizelle it's likely a spectrum.

And men and women likely have different sexualities. Women are willing to drop their inhibitions towards other women at the drop of a hat. Men are more inclined to :whoa:.

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mindblown:

But if a coach fuccs a 15 yr old girl, he will in fact be charged as a pedo/ sex offender. You don't get to say something didn't happen, when in fact it did occur.

No doubt he'll be charged as a pedo. But was this person just a R-Kelly all along? Could be. Or was that just a one time thing where they fell? And they're not normally attracted to teen girls. I'm saying it's possible that in some cases it's a 1 time thing based on a situation.