real talk thoushallhustle ass is not that phat

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
She givin' it out for free to the world and nikkas still tryna get "personal time" like it's something special.

Type of dudes to cuddle up with bytch after she got a train ran on her :shaq2: :dead:

I know we don't get along, but cot damn at this ether :laff: nikkas are really on here thirsting for a chick who shakes her ass for anonymous strangers.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:usure:

29coz1c.jpg

:heh:

:lolbron:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is what happens when niccas cant handle rejection. They go from this:

11bivys.jpg

To "your ass aint that fat anyway"

Did I mention that he was the very first nicca to PM me on here?

scaled.php

You never rejected me though. You got mad Because I called you out for posting negative stats about black men.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
these the type of nikkas to go to the strip club, watch a bytch buss it open and shove a water bottle in her p*ssy...then wait for her to get off the stage and pay for a private room to sit down and find out about the REAL her :skip::damn:
Mario "You should let me love you, If I was your man..." ass nikkas :leon: Impressive. :pachaha:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This reverse psychology simping is so third grade.

Hustle is a mentally weak woman giving her real game would not work. She is really upset Because the only thing she feels she has to offers is her ass. You can call her a slut and she won't care say her ass is not phat she cares

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
nikkas havent seen any proof pics or videos for all we know its **** or another male poster running around.

I mean really are yall that hard up for some ass that u would simp over a woman thats more states away?

:wow: yall nikkas man...just :wow:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
nikkas havent seen any proof pics or videos for all we know its **** or another male poster running around.

I mean really are yall that hard up for some ass that u would simp over a woman thats more states away?

Co the fukk sign but forreal I need to see more of that chick in the vid. :ehh:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.

you gotta remember most of these nikkahz dont get out the house and wouldnt know what to do around a real female