charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
you dont even like p*ssy.

anyone who willingly pursuing going in your p*ssy dont like living :sadbron:

scust @ thinkin nikkas give a shyt about you cuz you bustin that herpes biohazard box open for em on youtube

you prolly wiped the nut off your butterface when them nikkas was runnin trains on you for money and asked them if they wanted to go out for a movie or something :old: you ol "they like me, they really like me" face ass broad

but these simps in here acting interested in you as a person after getting their nut off to one of your pathetic videos are even worse...rofl @ these nikkas sending you PMs on some lovey dovey shyt :laugh:

you're a dumb slut, which is fine since every community needs a dumb slut, but stay in a dumb slut's place please... :shake:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i SENT HER ASS A PM.

You gotta be a f@ggot not to after watching them vids.

Probably ain't really her/him tho.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
scust @ thinkin nikkas give a shyt about you cuz you bustin that herpes biohazard box open for em on youtube
you prolly wiped the nut off your butterface when them nikkas was runnin trains on you for money and asked them if they wanted to go out for a movie or something :old: you ol "they like me, they really like me" face ass broad
but these simps in here acting interested in you as a person after getting their nut off to one of your pathetic videos are even worse...rofl @ these nikkas sending you PMs on some lovey dovey shyt :laugh:
you're a dumb slut, which is fine since every community needs a dumb slut, but stay in a dumb slut's place please... :shake:
She givin' it out for free to the world and nikkas still tryna get "personal time" like it's something special.

Type of dudes to cuddle up with bytch after she got a train ran on her :shaq2: :dead:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL

tumblr_m644kuVIL11rpdtxz.gif

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
She givin' it out for free to the world and nikkas still tryna get "personal time" like it's something special.

Type of dudes to cuddle up with bytch after she got a train ran on her :shaq2: :dead:

these the type of nikkas to go to the strip club, watch a bytch buss it open and shove a water bottle in her p*ssy...then wait for her to get off the stage and pay for a private room to sit down and find out about the REAL her :skip::damn: