REAL TALK: Them News Channels Be Having Some Fine Ass B7tches

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
American broads >>> Canadian ones. I wanna move out to da U.S. breh. Fukk Toronto :camby:

plus em eritrean hoes outthere :wow:

i seen some wit some crazy azz bodies. Look at dis one from outhere

7630708a0c4a11e3aa6822000a9f1730_7.jpg

Eritreans the baddest, I swear per chick they the baddest of all times. Small ones, pretty ones, sexy bodies, cool as fukk down as fukk, I'ma end up rebooting the Eritrean side of my lineage the way them broads be lookin. My great grandparents gon be in heaven lookin down like :myman:

Canadian chicks aight, usually the black ones give me play since my normal speech is on some DC slang shyt but you right Toronto chicks stuck up I met some in DC before they was pretty but hella arrogant. American chicks cool, out of all American chicks I love sistas the most. Africans born here is cool cuz they the best of both worlds, but sometimes it ain't nothin like a sista they get me hype.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Eritreans the baddest, I swear per chick they the baddest of all times. Small ones, pretty ones, sexy bodies, cool as fukk down as fukk, I'ma end up rebooting the Eritrean side of my lineage the way them broads be lookin. My great grandparents gon be in heaven lookin down like :myman:

Canadian chicks aight, usually the black ones give me play since my normal speech is on some DC slang shyt but you right Toronto chicks stuck up I met some in DC before they was pretty but hella arrogant. American chicks cool, out of all American chicks I love sistas the most. Africans born here is cool cuz they the best of both worlds, but sometimes it ain't nothin like a sista they get me hype.

the east-african community out here is very close. Whether you eritrean, ethiopian or somali...someone knows someone. Especially if you muslim. But yea, i deff gotta fukk wit em eritrean hoes. They on my list of women to fukk. :takedat:

Toronto hoes are stuck up until you come at them direct then they are different. Toronto nikkaz are :trash:so you can really eat well outhere if you from abroad, like you did. There really is no competition out here and if a girl has attitude or rubs you the wrong way, you just cut her off without sayin a word.

and i agree with you bout the sisters and overall demeanor of american broads. I go out to NYC bout 3-4x per year cuz i got family outthere...and everytime i go out there....its :blessed:and i hate comin back here. :birdman:

i'mma wife one. That duel-citizenship. :smugdraper:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
the east-african community out here is very close. Whether you eritrean, ethiopian or somali...someone knows someone. Especially if you muslim. But yea, i deff gotta fukk wit em eritrean hoes. They on my list of women to fukk. :takedat:

Toronto hoes are stuck up until you come at them direct then they are different. Toronto nikkaz are :trash:so you can really eat well outhere if you from abroad, like you did. There really is no competition out here and if a girl has attitude or rubs you the wrong way, you just cut her off without sayin a word.

and i agree with you bout the sisters and overall demeanor of american broads. I go out to NYC bout 3-4x per year cuz i got family outthere...and everytime i go out there....its :blessed:and i hate comin back here. :birdman:

i'mma wife one. That duel-citizenship. :smugdraper:

That's beautiful I love shyt like that. DC too political for that, unless its on some street shyt the communities usually stays amongst themselves. At the same time I'm like you, I don't like my name being all in the streets I'm real ninja like with mine that's why I mess with black chicks a lot of the time.

lol, Canadian nikkaz in general is :trash: no offense to the cool canucks on here but my cousin and her friends schooled me they let me know how shook nikkaz is over there. That's why I always give good reviews to nikkaz when I get back. NYC is cool, I like it better in the summer you see the chicks on them trains in the summer.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
That's beautiful I love shyt like that. DC too political for that, unless its on some street shyt the communities usually stays amongst themselves. At the same time I'm like you, I don't like my name being all in the streets I'm real ninja like with mine that's why I mess with black chicks a lot of the time.

lol, Canadian nikkaz in general is :trash: no offense to the cool canucks on here but my cousin and her friends schooled me they let me know how shook nikkaz is over there. That's why I always give good reviews to nikkaz when I get back. NYC is cool, I like it better in the summer you see the chicks on them trains in the summer.

In the somali community, unity is something unheard of. Very seldom can we come together and successfully do something for a cause. People gotta hate, slander, start commotion and other shyt. Its pathetic. And the women fam :snoop: I have this 18 year old on my nuts talmbout i like older nikkaz (i'm 24..25 next month) why doesn't he ask for my number cuz i don't chase guys and give them my number :what::comeon:all this cuz i was being me and we was conversatin at the HOSPITAL visiting someone that was sick...i mean breh...really? :why: Now my cuzzin and shyt is involved cuz shorty on dat full-court press :patrice:AND...what's more fukked up is shorty lives down my street and her brother went to my HS :sadcam:...I'mma shut dis down real quick cuz i ain't tryna have my name slandered outchea cuz shorty got the wrong signals:birdman:

and ye...canadian nikkaz are just :bryan:its the water i think...or whatever epidemic is outthere, i can tell you it does not discriminate and every nikka of every race is straight :dahell:status.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
In the somali community, unity is something unheard of. Very seldom can we come together and successfully do something for a cause. People gotta hate, slander, start commotion and other shyt. Its pathetic. And the women fam :snoop: I have this 18 year old on my nuts talmbout i like older nikkaz (i'm 24..25 next month) why doesn't he ask for my number cuz i don't chase guys and give them my number :what::comeon:all this cuz i was being me and we was conversatin at the HOSPITAL visiting someone that was sick...i mean breh...really? :why: Now my cuzzin and shyt is involved cuz shorty on dat full-court press :patrice:AND...what's more fukked up is shorty lives down my street and her brother went to my HS :sadcam:...I'mma shut dis down real quick cuz i ain't tryna have my name slandered outchea cuz shorty got the wrong signals:birdman:

and ye...canadian nikkaz are just :bryan:its the water i think...or whatever epidemic is outthere, i can tell you it does not discriminate and every nikka of every race is straight :dahell:status.

Yeah I just can't have that fukk shyt around me. It's always a lot of chicks at my family functions so I don't need some broad I dogged out causing a scene in front my moms and aunties cuz they love to talk. I'm strictly on some James Bond Secret Squirrel shyt I like keeping people out of my business.

Canadian nikkaz is funny as shyt to me, they be actin extra square. The ones that obviously moved from somewhere else are cool but the ones born and raised there are :wtf: :russ: unless they from a West Indian home. No offense to my Africans, but our parents ain't hip at all we rely on sibling and friends. Going to Canada always make me miss African Americans, they style really is one of a kind.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
she aiight...nun like that radford broad doe. Radford looks like em innocent hoes that turn demonic when u get em behind closed doors :takedat:

and you talmbout titties on a broad...check dis hoe out...

natasha-curry-40th-annual-daytime-emmy-awards-01.jpg

biglens2_0.jpg

20090209_042514_tvheads399460.jpg

brehhhh :damn::damn:

i'd hijack dat body, give her dat pirate d!ck and steer her ship to places she ain't ever been to. :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Damn, I forgot all about Natasha Curry fine ass.

After she got pregnant HLN straight disappeared her ass. :wow:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Yeah I just can't have that fukk shyt around me. It's always a lot of chicks at my family functions so I don't need some broad I dogged out causing a scene in front my moms and aunties cuz they love to talk. I'm strictly on some James Bond Secret Squirrel shyt I like keeping people out of my business.

Canadian nikkaz is funny as shyt to me, they be actin extra square. The ones that obviously moved from somewhere else are cool but the ones born and raised there are :wtf: :russ: unless they from a West Indian home. No offense to my Africans, but our parents ain't hip at all we rely on sibling and friends. Going to Canada always make me miss African Americans, they style really is one of a kind.

u feel me breh. This is the reason i fukk wit non-somalis, cuz shyt can south with a broad or i can dogg em out and won't ever have to hear or see em again. That guilt and worry free conscious :ohlawd::ohlawd:

and i believe you yo, my sister says the same. She been livin in da states for quite some time and she is like african americans are some :myman: peoples. But the ones out here are just :childplease::camby:

some african nikkaz i knew was cool doe. One was from kenya, another from ivory coast and one from nigeria (surprising i know :mjlol:)....da rest :yeshrug:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
u feel me breh. This is the reason i fukk wit non-somalis, cuz shyt can south with a broad or i can dogg em out and won't ever have to hear or see em again. That guilt and worry free conscious :ohlawd::ohlawd:

and i believe you yo, my sister says the same. She been livin in da states for quite some time and she is like african americans are some :myman: peoples. But the ones out here are just :childplease::camby:

some african nikkaz i knew was cool doe. One was from kenya, another from ivory coast and one from nigeria (surprising i know :mjlol:)....da rest :yeshrug:

Yeah it's just not the move, your game ain't tight if business is all in the street and bytches causing scenes in front of your folks.

AA's are cool as fukk but so are West Indians, Africans out here either end up acting white or black unless they came directly from Africa. Most of the Africans that I know are some cool ass nikkaz, some thugged out too, but fukk it at least they cool. :ld:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Yeah it's just not the move, your game ain't tight if business is all in the street and bytches causing scenes in front of your folks.

AA's are cool as fukk but so are West Indians, Africans out here either end up acting white or black unless they came directly from Africa. Most of the Africans that I know are some cool ass nikkaz, some thugged out too, but fukk it at least they cool. :ld:

no doubt. You don't kno how many times broads asked me if i'm from da city and how come they haven't seen me before...:stopitslime:

Speakin of african...there is this broad in my class. She told our professor she is half algerian and half tanzanian. When i heard dat, me and my nikkaz just looked at each other and i swear to god was like :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::why::why::why::why:

dis broad looks like she from south sudan..and she talkin about she got some arab in her? :bryan::childplease:My nikka was like, if she did, she would look like you....and i was like....dis broad is just :snoop: and da teacher paused when he heard her say that...so you kno in da back of his head..he was like :duck::rudy:but he played it off like :ehh:

dis same broad also looked me dead in da eyes and told me...no nikka can ever pull a hit and run on her...cuz she'll find him and cut his nuts off. B!tch batshyt crazy breh. :mindblown: