BbOyOWXIUAEccw5.jpg:large

b0b15c755df56e960dd753477efa566a.jpeg

BhBEgR3CEAAQAbe.jpg:large

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They're bad... but don't act like every country is not putting their best foot forward when it comes to television:mjpls:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
They're bad... but don't act like every country is not putting their best foot forward when it comes to television:mjpls:

I kinda disagree.

The reporters I see for ABC, CNN, CBS, etc. . . generally don't stand out to me all that much.

And I really haven't seen that many hot chicks on BBC.

I think like the western countries, our attitude is that news is supposed to be all serious and shyt, but like the Latin countries and these channels just put young women out there to push their narrative.

Well, I guess Fox News does do that as well.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Richelle Carey been on my radar since that crappy CNN Headline News days. And she has a little bit of rachetness in her too, which is a plus.

Richelle Carey>Tamron Hall
Tamron is like 45 and could STILL get it.

http://instagram.com/tamronhall

mmmmmmmman listen.

If a dates shows up like this:

its a wrap :noah:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I kinda disagree.

The reporters I see for ABC, CNN, CBS, etc. . . generally don't stand out to me all that much.

And I really haven't seen that many hot chicks on BBC.

I think like the western countries, our attitude is that news is supposed to be all serious and shyt, but like the Latin countries and these channels just put young women out there to push their narrative.

Well, I guess Fox News does do that as well.
I said when it comes to television, not just news... and it's very true even in the US regardless if they stand out to you or not.

And ESPECIALLY in the latin countries :whew:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yall nikkaz late, al Jazeera got them joints. The American version tho that's where Richelle, Morgan, and Jaleelah at, the English version is :huhldup: they really just bout that news life on that there got nikkaz locked behind the wall in Egypt for goin too hard wit that news shyt. Shoulda just hired some decent broads with British accents and call it a day.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fox news has them all beat.

On a different subject the person's you tube channel I stole them from is a complete pervert, entire channel devoted to newreaders legs and ass's, he must be on a register somewhere...
And of course fox has the rights to the most attractive female politician like ever,

images