REAL TALK: Them News Channels Be Having Some Fine Ass B7tches

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I know some of y'all may not be into this chick as she is an actual Black woman and this is The Coli, but I kinda think she's sexy in her own way

Thabang Motsei

Thabang_Motsei_s.jpg

WTW-for-Glamour-Mag-SA-2014-1-31.jpg

:comeon:Nikka is you serious right now. Can't tell if trolling :patrice:

bytch looks like Mutombo with a wig on. And nikkas here had the audacity to clown on Lupita O'nyogno looks.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
The only reason they're considered fine is because they're not ratchet. They don't have tattoos, they speak proper English, and are well educated. Women like these are a rarity. You guys are too used to the ratched 'bad bytches' who twerk on instagram.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
and we have a winner. :lawd::lawd:

Man what, at first I was fukkin with Richelle cuz she got the biggest titties out the crew. But when Morgan was talkin bout the shyt she did with Mandela and Jesse Jackson and em while she was at Harvard shyt had me like :ohhh: :ohlawd: and on top of that she from the south. bytch fine and accomplished :noah: nikka if I was playin for the Knicks or somethin this the kinda chick I'd be tryna wife instead of some seeding some stripper or gettin catfish like a dumb athlete nikka.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Man what, at first I was fukkin with Richelle cuz she got the biggest titties out the crew. But when Morgan was talkin bout the shyt she did with Mandela and Jesse Jackson and em while she was at Harvard shyt had me like :ohhh: :ohlawd: and on top of that she from the south. bytch fine and accomplished :noah: nikka if I was playin for the Knicks or somethin this the kinda chick I'd be tryna wife instead of some seeding some stripper or gettin catfish like a dumb athlete nikka.

fam, who dis richelle you speak of? :ohhh:

and i hear you breh. But these athletes dumb as fukk breh...what can you do? :yeshrug:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
fam, who dis richelle you speak of? :ohhh:

and i hear you breh. But these athletes dumb as fukk breh...what can you do? :yeshrug:

Richelle Carey, they got her pics on the first page. First time they had her in the air she had this low cut shirt them thangs was just callin my name. I couldn't change the channel ever since. :takedat:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Richelle Carey, they got her pics on the first page. First time they had her in the air she had this low cut shirt them thangs was just callin my name. I couldn't change the channel ever since. :takedat:

she aiight...nun like that radford broad doe. Radford looks like em innocent hoes that turn demonic when u get em behind closed doors :takedat:

and you talmbout titties on a broad...check dis hoe out...

natasha-curry-40th-annual-daytime-emmy-awards-01.jpg

biglens2_0.jpg

20090209_042514_tvheads399460.jpg

brehhhh :damn::damn:

i'd hijack dat body, give her dat pirate d!ck and steer her ship to places she ain't ever been to. :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
she aiight...nun like that radford broad doe. Radford looks like em innocent hoes that turn demonic when u get em behind closed doors :takedat:

and you talmbout titties on a broad...check dis hoe out...

natasha-curry-40th-annual-daytime-emmy-awards-01.jpg

biglens2_0.jpg

20090209_042514_tvheads399460.jpg

brehhhh :damn::damn:

i'd hijack dat body, give her dat pirate d!ck and steer her ship to places she ain't ever been to. :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Yeah I was already fukkin wit her vibe she look like a discreet freak but I was still on Team Richelle Titties and Jaleelah booty squad. Once she talked a little about her background tho I was ready to wife that's practically my dream girl I love broads like this. Before anybody say shyt she said she black, she is the reddest redbone of all times. :heh:

Damn, those some big t*ts tho. :leon:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Yeah I was already fukkin wit her vibe she look like a discreet freak but I was still on Team Richelle Titties and Jaleelah booty squad. Once she talked a little about her background tho I was ready to wife that's practically my dream girl I love broads like this. Before anybody say shyt she said she black, she is the reddest redbone of all times. :heh:

Damn, those some big t*ts tho. :leon:

you in da DMW area fam....ain't there enough journalist broads outthere for you to fukk wit?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
you in da DMW area fam....ain't there enough journalist broads outthere for you to fukk wit?

Yeah it's all types out here. But DC breeds a high sense of self importance in people like that plus I hate most of the transplants unless they from Howard and even the HU ones can be shaky sometimes depending on who @Stuntone can tell you how the DC scene is I'm a local I try to keep it that way. Young black professional women are in abundance out here tho. If I get wealthy tho I'ma holla at Morgan unless I find a big booty big titty darker version of her with similar credentials. :mjpls:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Yeah it's all types out here. But DC breeds a high sense of self importance in people like that plus I hate most of the transplants unless they from Howard and even the HU ones can be shaky sometimes depending on who @Stuntone can tell you how the DC scene is I'm a local I try to keep it that way. Young black professional women are in abundance out here tho. If I get wealthy tho I'ma holla at Morgan unless I find a big booty big titty darker version of her with similar credentials. :mjpls:

American broads >>> Canadian ones. I wanna move out to da U.S. breh. Fukk Toronto :camby:

plus em eritrean hoes outthere :wow:

i seen some wit some crazy azz bodies. Look at dis one from outhere

7630708a0c4a11e3aa6822000a9f1730_7.jpg

i'mma find her and just :demonic::takedat::ahh: