Real Talk nikkaz are soft.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It got a shelf life, just like a professional athlete. After you hit your mid 30s onwards, your body breaks down something serious. :francis:
It depends I see nikkaz in they fifties doing that shyt.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Til I finished school, and a little after I stopped working for my dad

shyt is good money, creates a good work ethic and mindset. But I couldn’t take the disrespect anymore.
Disrespect from who your Dad?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if their bodies intact, it ain't worth it in the long run.
I get it but there’s alot of guys that age in this type of work. The young nikkaz don’t want to do the shyt because they want the softer work where they are competing with women in. A good 70 percent of blue collar work is male dominated so a lot less competition.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I get it but there’s alot of guys that age in this type of work. The young nikkaz don’t want to do the shyt because they want the softer work where they are competing with women in. A good 70 percent of blue collar work is male dominated so a lot less competition.

With a lot less benefits, if it ain't a skilled trade that you have to go to trade school for.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Disrespect from who your Dad?
Nah other companies. Customers, and coworkers. This was years of built up shyt tho that caused me to leave because the money was good for a kid like me and I was strong as shyt, so I stayed. You don’t look down on anyone’s job, you just look down on people that think washing dishes is hard.

What’s always funny is when I leave motherfukkers want me back or want me to consult them on how to get people to listen :russ: . Man let me get my GitHub popping fukk all of that