Real talk...most of Raw in 1999 was fukking GARBAGE

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
The Fall of 99' was very good imo.

Rock and Austin both operating on god levels as faces :wow: getting ridiculous pops

The XPac/Kane/Tori storyline :pachaha:

Rock N' Sock Connection :wow:

The Hardy's and The Brood on the rise

Hardcore matches going all over the building :whoo:

As a kid, I didn't care about a great match. I was thoroughly entertained

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
I watched every Raw from 95-01 on the Network...

post-Survivor Series '98 through about King of the Ring '99 is some of the worst goddamn television I've ever seen in my life :scust:

Russo flew completely off the rails and everything just turned into incomprehensible B-movie/soap opera garbage, barely any wrestling too. Mark Henry fukkery was hilarious though :lolbron:

And to think that was with him being kept on a leash...he'd get even WORSE in WCW.
Taker dressed like a nu metal drummer

This was probably the worst promo I've ever heard
:deadmanny:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The best thing that could happen was Russo leaving in the fall. That summer and fall was fukking ridiculous. The ladder match at KOTR where the briefcase was raised and nobody ever explained why. Trying to push Billy Gunn and having the Rock feud with him. Pushing Chyna. The awful fukking gimmick matches(kennel from hell, lions den, etc) Belt changed hands every PPV. That same booking was carried over to WCW

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
The best thing that could happen was Russo leaving in the fall. That summer and fall was fukking ridiculous. The ladder match at KOTR where the briefcase was raised and nobody ever explained why. Trying to push Billy Gunn and having the Rock feud with him. Pushing Chyna. The awful fukking gimmick matches(kennel from hell, lions den, etc) Belt changed hands every PPV. That same booking was carried over to WCW
Mr. Ass had the look to move up, it was his mic skills that were trash