All Star
Daps
20a23533_zps8ec088a2.jpg

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Notice how it was terrible with a certain someone missing. :mjpls:

ShawnMichaelsWWESuperstar2_crop_340x234.jpg

He was there on and off as Commissioner. In early May he came back, was drunk/pilled up out of his mind and went on colour commentary for a couple of matches. He sounded like your drunk uncle at Christmas that just doesn't know when to shut the fukk up, you could tell JR was :steviej: at him :pachaha:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah... in hindsight... the creation of SmackDown was the best thing that ever happened to Raw in '99, because the pressure to write for both shows drove Russo and Ferrara the fukk out of there and gave Chris Kreski the ball.

Only because it was the Attitude Era (and childhood nostalgia) is why much of '99 given a pass... It was weak for the most part (although there was the occasional standout PPV like SummerSlam), and it only got better toward the later part of the year, then leading to 2000 which I can't find much of anything bad to say about. With the exception of Val Venis' flopped attempt to be "serious", but that's not nearly enough to disparage that year. '99 was def. the preview to the true fukkery that was WCW in 2000 when he REALLY got to let his creative skills shine. :pachaha:

:rip: Kreski the Creative Gawd. :lawd:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yeah... in hindsight... the creation of SmackDown was the best thing that ever happened to Raw in '99, because the pressure to write for both shows drove Russo and Ferrara the fukk out of there and gave Chris Kreski the ball.

Only because it was the Attitude Era (and childhood nostalgia) is why much of '99 given a pass... It was weak for the most part (although there was the occasional standout PPV like SummerSlam), and it only got better toward the later part of the year, then leading to 2000 which I can't find much of anything bad to say about. With the exception of Val Venis' flopped attempt to be "serious", but that's not nearly enough to disparage that year. '99 was def. the preview to the true fukkery that was WCW in 2000 when he REALLY got to let his creative skills shine. :pachaha:

:rip: Kreski the Creative Gawd. :lawd:
Nobody brings Kreski up when speaking on the Attitude Era. 2000 was the best year for the E.

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
The Union :russ:

I forgot that thing even existed until this thread. I had to google that because I was all :why: then I read up on it on wikipedia and it all started to come back. 1999 was a :heh: year for WWF.

Daps
Reppin
LDN

I forgot that thing even existed until this thread. I had to google that because I was all :why: then I read up on it on wikipedia and it all started to come back. 1999 was a :heh: year for WWF.

Like most things in 1999, it was :mindblown: one week they're all random guys out for themselves and the next they come on the stage together all holding 2x4's like Jim Duggan :russ:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI

That's why Austin/Rock >>>> WCW at the time. Sure as hell wasn't an entire WWF effort, except maybe Mankind almost killing himself.