Real Talk if you refer to Jay-Z as HOV or HOVA that's wild head

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
i'm not religious though...so...
but you are still acknowledging him as your god are you serious? you smarter than that...I bet you been at his concerts throwing up the roc sign screaming "hova" "hova" "hova"...oh yeah you are participating in idol worship whether you want to acknowledge it or not

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Because young ass nikkas like you try to make troll threads like this when there was and still is a 9 man crew from your city that have referred to themselves as "Gods" their entire career
But you wouldn't know that would you :scust:
How is this a troll thread ? How could nikkas comfortably call another man Jehovah/God ? I don't care if that's your nickname or rap name whatever I'm not calling you that and I'm find an alternative or call you by ya gov name & which group are you referring too and If they refer to themselves as god that's their business just know you won't catch me doing that shyt in a million years .

Last edited:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I'm athiest so gods don't mean shyt to me..:francis::yeshrug::manny:

Cept based god :whoa: praise be to him :blessed:
tumblr_m287ikUgol1qan6q4.gif

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How is this a troll thread ? How could nikkas comfortably call another man Jehovah/God ? I don't care if that's your nickname or rap name whatever I'm not calling you that and I'm find an alternative or call you by ya gov name & which group are you referring too and If they refer to themselves as god that's their business just know you won't catch me doing that shyt in a million years .
You can wait 1 million years, but Wu-Tang is Forever:sas1:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
King, Master, Lord... all of these are just honorifics. Sure at least one of them has a religious connotation to it, but all are different than naming yourself Jehovah, which is a proper noun.

People trying to argue that they're all the same are overlooking this huge difference. @Zero @Flav

But no one cared when Rakim referred to himself as Rakim Allah so going after Jayz all after the fact looks like picking and choosing.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
In my 19 years of existence I never witnessed a man call another man Papi or Daddy here , where the fukk did you get the information from ? :dahell:

So because that's one of his nicknames it makes it justifiable to basically call another man God ? :mjlol: alright fam

You must not be from NYC if you said some shyt like that.. Go outside lil nikka and live a lil......Peace God

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
You must not be from NYC if you said some shyt like that.. Go outside lil nikka and live a lil......Peace God
So you out here calling other men "Daddy" :laff:
I never heard those words be exchanged man to man in my hood EVER ! Maybe among the Hispanic crowd , but younger one don't be doing that on the reg unless they do it lowkey .