real talk how do you stay hard in a condom?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
IT's stupid, ignorant, and careless as shyt....

but I never used condoms. hit many. The worse part is hitting the main.... knowing that u hit some jump off raw.... you really don't know the results of that raw for a few weeks. plus I had 6 abortions before age 26..

I always encourage people to use condoms, even if I don't.

:merchant:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if the p*ssy is good I can stay hard with a condom if the p*ssy is wack sometimes I go soft

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
I wish I could go raw..I have to use a condom on the 41 year old girl I'm fukking now..I'm like let me go raw..she's like I need to take a blood test..a HIV test..she says she has a kid and she's not trying to die or get any diseases..I feel like Pac when Janet put him in that same situation..

:ohhh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
OP ain't lie, sh*t is a b*tch. I ain't even gon' front, sometimes I've said f*ck it, sh*t is like driving a stickshift in 1
I wish I could go raw..I have to use a condom on the 41 year old girl I'm fukking now..I'm like let me go raw..she's like I need to take a blood test..a HIV test..she says she has a kid and she's not trying to die or get any diseases..I feel like Pac when Janet put him in that same situation..

If you f*ckin' a 41 year old with kids and she still makes you wear a condom, you lost b.
celebrities-50-cent-311311.jpg

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Sounds perfectly reasonable. As responsible adults this is something everyone should ask their partner to do before they start going raw. If I ever become responsible I'll start doing the same :lolbron:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
OP ain't lie, sh*t is a b*tch. I ain't even gon' front, sometimes I've said f*ck it, sh*t is like driving a stickshift in 1

If you f*ckin' a 41 year old with kids and she still makes you wear a condom, you lost b.
celebrities-50-cent-311311.jpg

How did I lose..she looks good..has her own house, a few cars, has money and treats a nikka good..paying for most of the stuff when we go out..that's not a loss..that's a :win:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
How did I lose..she looks good..has her own house, a few cars, has money and treats a nikka good..paying for most of the stuff when we go out..that's not a loss..that's a :win:

A woman a few years removed from 50 won't let you nut raw in her, and you asking me how did you lose? :heh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
That's not a loss at all, breh. In no way shape or form is smashing an attractive woman a loss, condom or not :rudy:

Yeah, but a lot changes when she's 40+ :heh: Anyway breh, ain't no hatin' on this side, do you, get it how you live, and props :manny: