real talk how do you stay hard in a condom?

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Condoms in 2013?

:huhldup: WE OFF THAT!

I'm all about goin' rawdoggin it... :ahh:... Even if Im fukkin' her in the ass Im neva usin' a rubber, fukk that p*ssy ass fukknikka shyt boi :birdman:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This is why I don't fukk like I used too. I can't used condoms no more brehs. :to: I have to rotate the same few hoes I have history with and who I trust. It's time to get a girlfriend brehs.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I never go campin without a sleepin bag with a random jumpoff. A nikka ain't tryna die off no p*ssy and I ain't tryna knock up a jumpoff either. So I'm definitley strappin up.

But my regulars or main females I'm goin raw :manny:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
This is why I don't fukk like I used too. I can't used condoms no more brehs. :to: I have to rotate the same few hoes I have history with and who I trust. It's time to get a girlfriend brehs.

I have given about 5 or 6 broads creampie...either they was on the pill we got the plan B. shyt is never the same after you go raw. I got a saditty dikk...fukk a condom.:wow:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I have given about 5 or 6 broads creampie...either they was on the pill we got the plan B. shyt is never the same after you go raw. I got a saditty dikk...fukk a condom.:wow:
Yeah I creampie my older chick cause her tubes tied. Be straight shooting the club up. I've had 2 long term girlfriends who I was raw dogging every other day so I can't go back to condoms now. My dikk be like :usure: if I put one on lol.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
IT's stupid, ignorant, and careless as shyt....

but I never used condoms. hit many. The worse part is hitting the main.... knowing that u hit some jump off raw.... you really don't know the results of that raw for a few weeks. plus I had 6 abortions before age 26..

I always encourage people to use condoms, even if I don't.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
IT's stupid, ignorant, and careless as shyt....

but I never used condoms. hit many. The worse part is hitting the main.... knowing that u hit some jump off raw.... you really don't know the results of that raw for a few weeks. plus I had 6 abortions before age 26..

I always encourage people to use condoms, even if I don't.
I know several nikkas who burned their old ladies by doing this. One of my homeboys gave his old lady crabs. :scusthov: Better be careful. I didn't cheat on my ex once we started going raw. Couldn't do her like that and put her at that risk.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I wish I could go raw..I have to use a condom on the 41 year old girl I'm fukking now..I'm like let me go raw..she's like I need to take a blood test..a HIV test..she says she has a kid and she's not trying to die or get any diseases..I feel like Pac when Janet put him in that same situation..

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I've wasted many condoms because of this. If I'm not inside the chic within 10 seconds after putting the condom on the game is over. And I tried them thin ultra sensitive ones and them hoes busted on me every time.