Real talk, French Black brehs colder than us Americans

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Isn't most of europe like that. soon it would be like that in the states too.

It depends on the city I guess but London is similar. There are hoods in some parts in the centre of the city but the grimier areas are in outer London.

I think Newham is one of the roughest boroughs in the country and that's outer London. Same with other parts of London.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Go to London or Stockholm instead, French people are horrible.

:leon: what they do to you breh

It depends on the city I guess but London is similar. There are hoods in some parts in the centre of the city but the grimier areas are in outer London.

I think Newham is one of the roughest boroughs in the country and that's outer London. Same with other parts of London.

Brussels is kind of different, suburbs are mostly nice and its the city center that's kind of fukked up. But since Brussels is basically 19 smaller cities that got crammed together, we don't really talk about "suburbs" (or banlieues) here. Most people who can afford it and know the city only come in the center for entertainment.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Brussels is kind of different, suburbs are mostly nice and its the city center that's kind of fukked up. But since Brussels is basically 19 smaller cities that got crammed together, we don't really talk about "suburbs" (or banlieues) here. Most people who can afford it and know the city only come in the center for entertainment.

I didn't know that. My parents have a friend that lives in Brussels and I've been there a couple of times as a child so I don't really remember it. But from what I remember they lived in the so called suburbs and not in the city.

But some suburbs of London are nice. Same for Paris. Although most suburbs have a bad name and reputation there are a couple that are pretty nice.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
What's boulogne-billancourt like? Is it relatively safe? I need to head out there for some .... :shaq: reasons.

*throws on baboo "ceasers palace"*

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never been to Marseille but did u see that flick "A Prophet"? That was about Corsicans in jail and things like that. I liked it, it was a good flick.

But if guys from other countries would like to know what the hood is like in Paris or France u should check out the movie "La Haine" that's the GOAT French hood flick to me.

:krs:

Yo !
Shoutout to you for mentioning that !
Lol
I came up on that video some months ago, never got around
to watching it but I heard that sh1t is :wow: status in how real it is.
:laugh:
Now I know I gotta check it out.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:merchant: This is the craziest 6 minutes of absolute fukkery I've ever witnessed.
For the record, it's a video for a song named Stress. It's not real.
Didn't you see the Cross jackets they were all wearing ?

Go to London or Stockholm instead, French people are horrible.
You may have experienced some parisians :lolbron:
Nah but really, I have encountered many foreigners when I was studying in Paris and I was always nice. I dunno but I like when they speak in french with their accents so I'm always helpful when my ears rings with french. So a good advice, learn some french words and french people will like you automatically.
So whoever asked, you can come, y'all welcome :obama:

Our economy need some of your dollars foreal :lolbron: :lolbron:

What's boulogne-billancourt like? Is it relatively safe? I need to head out there for some .... :shaq: reasons.

*throws on baboo "ceasers palace"*
It all depends my friend.

If you listen to Booba (one of the most known french rappers), he'll tell you it's the hardest city in France (he reps "Pont de Sevres" which is one of the projects of the city)

(Lil Reese's Traffic song came way after that one but yeah they sound alike)

If you listen to the rich, the city is the 6th in the country where they are the most numerous. So there may be some great things there for them to come in such numbers, aren't there ? :whistle:

I guess the truth is in the middle and above all, where you [ODB]resiiiiiiiiiiide[/ODB] :lolbron:

Last edited by a moderator: