Real talk, French Black brehs colder than us Americans

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Yup, my pops come from the French West Indies.

The sad thing is this type of behavior is frequent. I remember once like three years ago I went to the Techno Parade in Paris. If I recall right, the parade ended at Place de la Bastille at 8pm, and being the summer at this hour, the sun was still up.

At the end of the parade, all the buses with famous djs end there in parkings near and the party is basically over even though there is still a ton of people dancing or staying here still enjoying.
Well, I didn't know, but a couple hours before 8pm, the police always locked the place, forbidding mass movement onto the near streets in order to restrain the fukkery at Place de la Bastille because they KNOW damn well youngns from the burbs will come and rob... :huhldup:

And thoses young blacks & arabs (that from the projects from the burbs around Paris) came in groups of 15-20 to fight against other groups (not calling that gangs because they are not really), rob people naive enough to stay in the center of the place and assault everybody slippin. The worst, is that they were targetting only white people...

And they absolutely didn't gave one single fukk about females or males. I saw a white girl literally get assaulted by 5 or 6 dudes (some with crutches or sticks) because she dared to rebel herself when they robbed her phone... I saw another one who caught a punch that KO'd her...

If you ask, nobody tried to help because a beat down were most likely to happen. One dude tried because somebody was assaulted by 2/3 guys and then a tidal wave of 10 homies from those guys swarmed on him (you know those cowards that come to kick you only when they're deep AF...) and a was left all bloody (he was only wounded).

Even ghetto girls were down to rob white girls (they were smart enough to not come at white dudes I guess), coming at them in gang of 10, robbing their purses or other stuff. All that in broad day light.

And the police was there, waiting, not even intervening except if there was a fight a 5 meters from them but if it happened at 6, they were standing like :smugdraper:

I was on the stairs of the Opera Bastille and was with white friends and there were other blacks too there with friends too (like 3 or 4), but most of the people standing here were white (maybe 40/50) waiting before exiting the parade first but then just here to protect themselves.

And then, there's a white dude that come near me, not really talking to me but saying this out loud : "seems like they targetting only white people :ld:"
I was left speechless :( :to:

Truc de fou...

Yeah I seen some crazy shyt in the RER, sometimes in the subway...I don't really know how it's in the US but from what I gather it's more about being in the wrong neighbourhood or fukking with the wrong people, I don't know if youngins just go on "missions" like some do in Paris, it's been getting worse in Belgium too tbh

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
This Negro is a symptom,the Jew in the disease.These filthy animals wouldn't be breathing a whiff of French,or Swedish,or British,or American air if the Judeo-Masonic Bankster Elite did not force them upon us by bayonet point.This brute should be dealt with immediately,harshly and permanently by decent,civilized men but our Judeo-Masonic Rulers would use all the powers of the State they own to punish those men and protect their darling thug. Negroes are a weapon of mass social destruction!

:dead:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Yeah Paris is wild specially the suburbs. In Paris the nice areas are in the centre of the city and the suburbs is all housing projects.

They also kind of isolate poor people and immigrants. Like they will build a huge housing project in the middle of nowhere far from the city and that just makes these places much worse.

I lived in Paris for 2 years when I was young so I saw it 1st hand. I haven't been to Paris since 02 but still have friends there.

As for the guy slapping the girl, that's messed up.

Edit: Actually, I was in Paris for a couple of days back in 04, I forgot about that. Haven't been since tho.

Yeah that's one of the many things that tripped me out when I was there.

I'm used to the burbs being the safe zone

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Damn. That's f*cked up. U live in Paris? Whereabouts u staying at?
Nah I live in the southwest Burbs (Les Ulis), Paris is waaaaaaaaaay too expensive to buy a apartment... :wow:

Truc de fou...

Yeah I seen some crazy shyt in the RER, sometimes in the subway...I don't really know how it's in the US but from what I gather it's more about being in the wrong neighbourhood or fukking with the wrong people, I don't know if youngins just go on "missions" like some do in Paris, it's been getting worse in Belgium too tbh
Yeah I heard Bruxelles (BX ^^) was wild too. A friend of mine went there on vacation for a weekend and told me that. He had no luck because he had his car vandalized while there.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Nah I live in the southwest Burbs (Les Ulis), Paris is waaaaaaaaaay too expensive to buy a apartment... :wow:

Yeah I heard Bruxelles (BX ^^) was wild too. A friend of mine went there on vacation for a weekend and told me that. He had no luck because he had his car vandalized while there.

Merde...sorry for your friend, some areas are fukked up, including the center sometimes, lo-lifes roaming the streets trying to start shyt.

locoloco87

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
send about 50 redneck texas cops to paris and belgium and they'll get them nikkas in order:smugdraper:

can you imagine if the u.s had the same soft laws and soft cops here like they do in you europe:whew:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Cool, cool.

But yeah, when I say Paris I'm talking about the burbs as well. U know, the whole Ile-de-France area in general.
Lol, OK.
Well, for those who wanna know, Paris is really like 2M inhabitants, then you had 1.5M for each region around making Ile-de-France to have the 12M people Paris claim abroad :bryan:
But you right, generally when people talk about Paris, they really talk (knowing it or not) about the Ile-de-France region :jawalrus:. I mean even serious networks like CNN or BBC mistake this so...

EDIT :
send about 50 redneck texas cops to paris and belgium and they'll get them nikkas in order:smugdraper:

can you imagine if the u.s had the same soft laws and soft cops here like they do in you europe:whew:
Your texas cops wouldn't do anything because they wouldn't be able to carry guns... Guns are forbidden in the whole Europe even though there are some in every european hoods. I mean there were a story one or two months ago about a US cop that went to Canada and felt threatened by two guys selling tickets just because he hadn't his gun on him because he didn't have the right to.
http://gawker.com/5932846/american-...ing-lack-of-handgun-during-mild-confrontation

But don't think cops are soft. There are dirty/stupid/racist/violent ones like in every country in the world. For example, this week, dirty cops got arrested in Marseille because they were taking weed, jewelry and cash from dealers. It happens everywhere.

locoloco87

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, OK.
Well, for those who wanna know, Paris is really like 2M inhabitants, then you had 1.5M for each region around making Ile-de-France to have the 12M people Paris claim abroad :bryan:
But you right, generally when people talk about Paris, they really talk (knowing it or not) about the Ile-de-France region :jawalrus:. I mean even serious networks like CNN or BBC mistake this so...

EDIT :

Your texas cops wouldn't do anything because they wouldn't be able to carry guns... Guns are forbidden in the whole Europe even though there are some in every european hoods. I mean there were a story one or two months ago about a US cop that went to Canada and felt threatened by two guys selling tickets just because he hadn't his gun on him because he didn't have the right to.
American Becomes Laughingstock of Canada After Letter to Editor Lamenting Lack of Handgun During Mild Confrontation

But don't think cops are soft. There are dirty/stupid/racist/violent ones like in every country in the world. For example, this week, dirty cops got arrested in Marseille because they were taking weed, jewelry and cash from dealers. It happens everywhere.

not like they do in the u.s they are on a whole different level of a$$hole here...in france you can talk shyt to the police throw things nikka try that in texas it's over for you your gonna get beat down charged with assault on a officer and get 20 years for it:gladbron:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Yup, my pops come from the French West Indies.

The sad thing is this type of behavior is frequent. I remember once like three years ago I went to the Techno Parade in Paris. If I recall right, the parade ended at Place de la Bastille at 8pm, and being the summer at this hour, the sun was still up.

At the end of the parade, all the buses with famous djs end there in parkings near and the party is basically over even though there is still a ton of people dancing or staying here still enjoying.
Well, I didn't know, but a couple hours before 8pm, the police always locked the place, forbidding mass movement onto the near streets in order to restrain the fukkery at Place de la Bastille because they KNOW damn well youngns from the burbs will come and rob... :huhldup:

And thoses young blacks & arabs (that from the projects from the burbs around Paris) came in groups of 15-20 to fight against other groups (not calling that gangs because they are not really), rob people naive enough to stay in the center of the place and assault everybody slippin. The worst, is that they were targetting only white people...

And they absolutely didn't gave one single fukk about females or males. I saw a white girl literally get assaulted by 5 or 6 dudes (some with crutches or sticks) because she dared to rebel herself when they robbed her phone... I saw another one who caught a punch that KO'd her...

If you ask, nobody tried to help because a beat down were most likely to happen. One dude tried because somebody was assaulted by 2/3 guys and then a tidal wave of 10 homies from those guys swarmed on him (you know those cowards that come to kick you only when they're deep AF...) and a was left all bloody (he was only wounded).

Even ghetto girls were down to rob white girls (they were smart enough to not come at white dudes I guess), coming at them in gang of 10, robbing their purses or other stuff. All that in broad day light.

And the police was there, waiting, not even intervening except if there was a fight a 5 meters from them but if it happened at 6, they were standing like :smugdraper:

I was on the stairs of the Opera Bastille and was with white friends and there were other blacks too there with friends too (like 3 or 4), but most of the people standing here were white (maybe 40/50) waiting before exiting the parade first but then just here to protect themselves.

And then, there's a white dude that come near me, not really talking to me but saying this out loud : "seems like they targetting only white people :ld:"
I was left speechless :( :to:

damn

no wonder why Le Pen seems to have a colt following.lol

btw, are the suburbs any better in Marseille?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
not like they do in the u.s they are on a whole different level of a$$hole here...in france you can talk shyt to the police throw things nikka try that in texas it's over for you your gonna get beat down charged with assault on a officer and get 20 years for it:gladbron:
True, US cops seem to have more power and be more untouchable thant ours (Sean Bell or Diallo stuff :snoop:)

damn

no wonder why Le Pen seems to have a colt following.lol

btw, are the suburbs any better in Marseille?
Marseille is actually worse than Paris, some of their burbs are straight third world status...
From the beginning of the year, there are been more than 15 murders around Marseille. It's a low figure from a US POV, but here in France, it's crazy (because guns are forbidden mostly), above all because all those death are more or less due to drug trafficking and caused by war weapons (AK and stuff).
Corsicans used to run Marseille's dark side but they are old now and the old mob got wiped out by the vendetta rule and those hungry youngns. They are fierced and ruthless and they don't follow the gangster code. :ehh:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Marseille is actually worse than Paris, some of their burbs are straight third world status...
From the beginning of the year, there are been more than 15 murders around Marseille. It's a low figure from a US POV, but here in France, it's crazy (because guns are forbidden mostly), above all because all those death are more or less due to drug trafficking and caused by war weapons (AK and stuff).
Corsicans used to run Marseille's dark side but they are old now and the old mob got wiped out by the vendetta rule and those hungry youngns. They are fierced and ruthless and they don't follow the gangster code. :ehh:

I never been to Marseille but did u see that flick "A Prophet"? That was about Corsicans in jail and things like that. I liked it, it was a good flick.

But if guys from other countries would like to know what the hood is like in Paris or France u should check out the movie "La Haine" that's the GOAT French hood flick to me.