Real talk, French Black brehs colder than us Americans

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
damn....that was bogus, but not surprising.

Why does the subway in Paris stop at 1AM :mindblown:? That's so dumb.
Around the Eiffel Tower, u got lil cliques of African cats selling souveniers.....I no assume they're mostly from 'The burbs.' :russ:

I do want to go back.....3 days in Paris is NOWHERE near enough. :ahh:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Yup, my pops come from the French West Indies.

The sad thing is this type of behavior is frequent. I remember once like three years ago I went to the Techno Parade in Paris. If I recall right, the parade ended at Place de la Bastille at 8pm, and being the summer at this hour, the sun was still up.

At the end of the parade, all the buses with famous djs end there in parkings near and the party is basically over even though there is still a ton of people dancing or staying here still enjoying.
Well, I didn't know, but a couple hours before 8pm, the police always locked the place, forbidding mass movement onto the near streets in order to restrain the fukkery at Place de la Bastille because they KNOW damn well youngns from the burbs will come and rob... :huhldup:

And thoses young blacks & arabs (that from the projects from the burbs around Paris) came in groups of 15-20 to fight against other groups (not calling that gangs because they are not really), rob people naive enough to stay in the center of the place and assault everybody slippin. The worst, is that they were targetting only white people...

And they absolutely didn't gave one single fukk about females or males. I saw a white girl literally get assaulted by 5 or 6 dudes (some with crutches or sticks) because she dared to rebel herself when they robbed her phone... I saw another one who caught a punch that KO'd her...

If you ask, nobody tried to help because a beat down were most likely to happen. One dude tried because somebody was assaulted by 2/3 guys and then a tidal wave of 10 homies from those guys swarmed on him (you know those cowards that come to kick you only when they're deep AF...) and a was left all bloody (he was only wounded).

Even ghetto girls were down to rob white girls (they were smart enough to not come at white dudes I guess), coming at them in gang of 10, robbing their purses or other stuff. All that in broad day light.

And the police was there, waiting, not even intervening except if there was a fight a 5 meters from them but if it happened at 6, they were standing like :smugdraper:

I was on the stairs of the Opera Bastille and was with white friends and there were other blacks too there with friends too (like 3 or 4), but most of the people standing here were white (maybe 40/50) waiting before exiting the parade first but then just here to protect themselves.

And then, there's a white dude that come near me, not really talking to me but saying this out loud : "seems like they targetting only white people :ld:"
I was left speechless
:( :to:

i would have been like "yep" :whistle:

then walked my ass out of there.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I know. The way I see it, either Hubert murked the cop or the cop merked him. Or maybe they offed each other at the same time. who knows?

:yes:

Definetly. Just qu'ici tout va bien.

Another good hood movie I liked from the time I was living in Paris was "Ma 6 T Va Cracker" but its nowhere near as good as La Haine.

jusqu'ici tout va bien

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I never been to Marseille but did u see that flick "A Prophet"? That was about Corsicans in jail and things like that. I liked it, it was a good flick.

But if guys from other countries would like to know what the hood is like in Paris or France u should check out the movie "La Haine" that's the GOAT French hood flick to me.
Yeah, Un Prophete is a great movie.

they are also forbidden in mexico:comeon:
True, true, but Europe is "peaceful" not like South America. Last year, there were 700 murders in France and murders related to gangsterism represented 5% more or less... We are not used to murders like Americans (north and south) are.

i would have been like "yep" :whistle:

then walked my ass out of there.
Considering the overall fukkery, I couldn't say shyt. I was :snoop: in my mind :D

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Wow is it really that bad in Paris? I was considering moving there or perhaps the western part of Switzerland (where they speak French).

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Wow is it really that bad in Paris? I was considering moving there or perhaps the western part of Switzerland (where they speak French).

interesting. I would love to move to Europe if just not for a year. What type of opportunities should I look for in order to stay? I'm (and I assume u may be) American. Don't we have only a 90-stay within the Schengen? I already know that farm-stays is an option. :jawalrus:

Help Exchange: free volunteer work exchange abroad Australia New Zealand Canada Europe