real talk cyclists are douchebags

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Overweight-Tour.jpg

fukk these people.

Always getting in the way of my car and takin up the whole lane.

Never fukking signal.

Will use the road even if there is a sidewalk or bike lane

wear gay ass shyt that makes them look like an SSX character:

lame+looking+serious+cyclist.jpg

even drizzy drake wouldn't wear something that suspect.

fukk these people and everything they're about. inconsiderate motherfukkers.:shaq:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can they get speeding tickets? Sometimes I'll see a cyclist blow the fukk by me in a residential neighborhood :wtf:

Have me thinking about dropping a dime :mjpls:

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
A) in PA we have a four foot passing law so either give me four feet or suck on my dikk
B) i signal everywhere since the law dictates i am considered the same as a motor vehicle
C) i stay dusting cars everyday. my five mile commute is ~25 minutes. i beat co-workers who live near me who both drive and take the bus. STEVE #1
D) it's illegal in PA to ride on the sidewalk in a business district
E) i have bike shorts and tights and a jersey and i will dust your ass while you're sitting in your car looking :flabbynsick:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A) in PA we have a four foot passing law so either give me four feet or suck on my dikk
B) i signal everywhere since the law dictates i am considered the same as a motor vehicle
C) i stay dusting cars everyday. my five mile commute is ~25 minutes. i beat co-workers who live near me who both drive and take the bus. STEVE #1
E) i have bike shorts and tights and a jersey and i will dust your ass while you're sitting in your car looking :flabbynsick:

:umad:

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Cant stand their ass, move the fukk over. Why are you hogging the entire lane for:upsetfavre:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:pacspit: fukk you. what kinda bike you have so when i see your bytch ass ill know to knock you right off your bike. :pachaha: i dont give a shyt what the law says about bikers. i have had 2 lane roads changed to 1 lane roads for your bytch ass.

every single biker i know is a douchebag :pacspit:

EDIT: and tell me this how come 3 of the people who bike to work here everyday all year (yes im in pgh like you) are still fat asses !??!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:i'm a cyclist so fukk YOU:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
do you have more light up gear than an 8 year old with ADHD?

:skip:

yeah go ahead and dust us but you still on that bike like the 40 year old virgin :shaq:

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
:pacspit: fukk you. what kinda bike you have so when i see your bytch ass ill know to knock you right off your bike. :pachaha: i dont give a shyt what the law says about bikers. i have had 2 lane roads changed to 1 lane roads for your bytch ass.

every single biker i know is a douchebag :pacspit:

EDIT: and tell me this how come 3 of the people who bike to work here everyday all year (yes im in pgh like you) are still fat asses !??!

well to be fair many people in PGH are lard-asses just on general principle. BROWN FELT F95X BABY. SEE ME ROLLING OUT IN EAST LIB (actually now that i think about it please don't kill me with your car LOL) :dead:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
cyclists and runners are the worst when on the road. i wish i can just drive through them.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
my breh (literal brother) tried to speak on this to me, to no avail.
and he was hit critically....:dead:

he said we don't wanna ride that close to the curb cuz broken glass is there, i said fine :manny:

i say why you homo's take up the whole lane ::yeshrug:
:youngsabo:
:ohhh:

how come you fakkits slow down traffic and still want vehicle rights :ehh:

you nikkas wanna congest traffic and not get the same damn tickets :ehh:

foh :shaq2:

he's my breh tho :childplease: