Real N!gga Sh!t

Bakebean

Pro
Daps
Doing night patrol.....Knocking on someone's door. A 14 year old girl answers, saying "my husbands not here," with her 2 month old child in her arms. FALLUJAH.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
what yall know bout fukking a bytch with jeans on with her pops in the next room and u might have to make a quick exit :birdman:

:birdman: what yall know bout getting jumped by a nikka in school then looking up his name in the white pages because he has a rare last name. showing up to his crib his mom answers the door u ask for him she goes "hey mike your friends are here" then stomping his ass out with all ya nikkas right infront of moms and she tries to stop yall one of ya mans punches her in the mouth and yall keep stomping that nicca then she starts to call the cops and yall peel out :wow: those were the days

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
What you know about shyttin in your roommate's bathroom because you about to have a chick come over and dont want your bathroom smelling like taco bell aftermath :youngsabo:
What you know about drinking on a empty stomach so it costs less to get you a buzz :smugdraper:

This whole post got me dying breh :laff:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
what the fukk ya'll know about turning the shower on.. taking a shyt... and then going to the bathroom floor without wiping to bust out 45 pushups real quick to stay tight, then proceed to get in the shower and clean yourself :wow:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
:ld:, yea my g, i've flipped 7 tv's in the last 2 months, 200% profit each time guaranteed. when u walk in and check the greeters out, peep if they anal or not as far as checkin receipts go. me personally i always go 4 the mentally impaired/handicapped greeter, or if they old as fukk, or if they hood, either of these dramatically increases ur chances. also alotta the greeters dont even be on it like that, just smile as u walkin towards them on the way out, it lowers defenses, of course a lil familiarity with the store doesnt hurt either. i got my pad decked out with all types of techno gadgets doin shyt like this, never got caught either :jawalrus:

You ever sell the electronics at a steep discount? :shaq: