Real N!gga Sh!t

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
so u nikkaz is about that life right :steviej:

*walks in wal mart at 12am and cops a a bullshyt 32 inch lcd tv, takes receipt and flexes*

*walks back in wal mart the next day as greeters/security guards are changing their shift, goes back 2 electronics and puts a 56 inch samsung on his cart. checks 2 see if the box has any alarms, everythings ago. walks towards the door with the same receipt from the 32inch tv in hand, lets the greeters "glance at it", gets the green light and walks off in2 the sunset with 56inch samsung on deck* :obama:

*walks back in2 wal mart 5 days later with the 32inch bullshyt lcd and receipt, returns tv at customer service :shaq:, they oblige my wishes and break bread, goes back 2 the lab and watches sportscenter on 56inch samsung*

life is good :ahh:

:leon: does that work ? :wow:

:beli: but what about the time on the recipt breh

SKY DADDY

Religion INC.
Daps
Reppin
I am
:leon: does that work ? :wow:

:beli: but what about the time on the recipt breh

:ld:, yea my g, i've flipped 7 tv's in the last 2 months, 200% profit each time guaranteed. when u walk in and check the greeters out, peep if they anal or not as far as checkin receipts go. me personally i always go 4 the mentally impaired/handicapped greeter, or if they old as fukk, or if they hood, either of these dramatically increases ur chances. also alotta the greeters dont even be on it like that, just smile as u walkin towards them on the way out, it lowers defenses, of course a lil familiarity with the store doesnt hurt either. i got my pad decked out with all types of techno gadgets doin shyt like this, never got caught either :jawalrus:

SKY DADDY

Religion INC.
Daps
Reppin
I am
on some live shyt, i'd say a good 40% of the time, nikkaz dont even check 4 the receipt, especially if the greeters fit the mold i said in the above post, and if they do they not payin attention 2 detail.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
what u know bout using a condom after ur homie did to save money

9960948.jpg