Real N!gga Sh!t

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:laugh: finna be a classic thread

what u n1ggas know about getting some toilet paper from your school cuz u ain't have none at home

I remmeber one time popping in a bag and holding it teh same time cuz the toilet ain't work :laugh:

I got moar :laugh:

Been there done that.

What you know about the lights getting cut off and you hooking that shyt back up illegaly, then the electric company comes out there and puts a lock on your shyt :sadcam:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Been there done that.

What you know about the lights getting cut off and you hooking that shyt back up illegaly, then the electric company comes out there and puts a lock on your shyt :sadcam:

I feel ya

What you know cutting the bottom out of an egg crate, nailing it about 8 feet high and balling hard? Erybody could at least touch "rim" too.

What you know about someone "coming up" on an old moped or dirtbike, removing the exhaust and erybody getting a chance to push dat LOUD shyt around the block twice before gas ran out?

SKY DADDY

Religion INC.
Daps
Reppin
I am
so u nikkaz is about that life right :steviej:

*walks in wal mart at 12am and cops a a bullshyt 32 inch lcd tv, takes receipt and flexes*

*walks back in wal mart the next day as greeters/security guards are changing their shift, goes back 2 electronics and puts a 56 inch samsung on his cart. checks 2 see if the box has any alarms, everythings ago. walks towards the door with the same receipt from the 32inch tv in hand, lets the greeters "glance at it", gets the green light and walks off in2 the sunset with 56inch samsung on deck* :obama:

*walks back in2 wal mart 5 days later with the 32inch bullshyt lcd and receipt, returns tv at customer service :shaq:, they oblige my wishes and break bread, goes back 2 the lab and watches sportscenter on 56inch samsung*

life is good :ahh:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
so u nikkaz is about that life right :steviej:

*walks in wal mart at 12am and cops a a bullshyt 32 inch lcd tv, takes receipt and flexes*

*walks back in wal mart the next day as security guards are changing their shift, goes back 2 electronics and puts a 56 inch samsung on his cart. checks 2 see if the box has any alarms, everythings ago. walks towards the door with the same receipt from the 32inch tv in hand, lets the greeters "glance at it", gets the green light and walks off in2 the sunset with 56inch samsung on deck* :obama:

*walks back in2 wal mart 5 days later with the 32inch bullshyt lcd and receipt, returns tv at customer service :shaq:, they oblige my wishes and break bread, goes back 2 the lab and watches sportscenter on 56inch samsung*

life is good :ahh:

Ghetto Danny Ocean lookin ass nikka :lolbron:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Been there done that.

:boss: :eat: we use to do that. I remember my boy use to be the go to guy for when ur light would cut off and you wanted it back ASAP. Gz was like 13 hooking the whole hood up when ur shyt was cut off

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I feel ya

What you know cutting the bottom out of an egg crate, nailing it about 8 feet high and balling hard? Erybody could at least touch "rim" too.

What you know about someone "coming up" on an old moped or dirtbike, removing the exhaust and erybody getting a chance to push dat LOUD shyt around the block twice before gas ran out?

:laff: nikkas was doing this in the hood the other day. You hear that loud ass bike coming down the street. then, 5 minutes later, it's a whole new nikka zooming down the block on the bike

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
swish a lil bit of water in the ketchup bottle to get it all out

wonder-bread-profile.gif

Rccolauslogo.jpg

champin/freakin a black n mild

smokin a blunt waitin for clothes to dry in the laundrymat

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
what you know about chopping hot dogs up in Ramen noodles? :birdman:

I think I love you. :noah:

That's my Bedroom I'z. :to:

Now what do YOU know about chomping up hot dogs and putting them in some Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal? :youngsabo:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
:birdman: yall nikkas aint real

what you know about duct taping phone books to your chest as a bulletproff vest

what you know about cooking a nikkas pitbull and serving him a real hot dog

what you know about cooking crack in a microwave

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
U ain't a real nygga until u have had a fried bologna sandwhich and some sugar water!

U ain't a real nygga unless u have at least 2 rest in peace tshirts somewhere in your dresser drawers:ufdup:

Had a whole wall covered with them in my old apartment, never realized how sad it was till ex's moms saw it and literally started cryin