REAL INTROSPECTIVE, THOUGHTFUL MUSIC --> NoDotWon - FruitVale EP (stream in thread)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yo this shyt is super dope breh. You played some of those songs before though, right? I think "Maze" is the song that first made me notice you on here.

Fred.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Yo this shyt is super dope breh. You played some of those songs before though, right? I think "Maze" is the song that first made me notice you on here.

Fred.

Yup that’s the same one. I wasn’t happy with the original recording I did so I re-recorded it, same with Fruitvale

You been rockin with me since I started posting music on here, appreciate that fr :salute:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Sean P the god :wow::wow: first time I ever been compared to him and trust me I take that as the highest compliment
I liked it and finished listening. I'm real picky about what I listen to in terms of real underground sounds, lyrics and music. your ep is on a regular spin for me. good work.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I liked it and finished listening. I'm real picky about what I listen to in terms of real underground sounds, lyrics and music. your ep is on a regular spin for me. good work.

My irl expression reading this was :blessed:

Y’all got me plotting on my next project already :wow: