REAL INTROSPECTIVE, THOUGHTFUL MUSIC --> NoDotWon - FruitVale EP (stream in thread)

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Fruit of the Vale
Cost of Living
The flow on Fruitvale ft. Is crazzzzy :yes:
Those are my 3 favorites so far and I’m listening out of order to get a better feel for the music

:myman: Truly appreciate you taking the time to listen

Fruit of the Vale video coming soon :whew:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Man this is dope. Off first listen Safe is my favorite song.

Easily one of my favorite records

Gonna peep in a few breh, good shyt.

Fred.

Fasho excited to hear what you think bruh, took a minute to get to this point

This is a solid ass project....good job:salute:

Hit me for beats for tha next project

Dm me, didn’t know you made beats :ohhh:

Thanks for listening :salute:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Yoooooooooo sorry for late response my G!

I been getting to that fuccin BAG!!!

:wow::blessed::banderas:

But believe you me I’m finna listen to my BAY brethren first full project off G muthafuccin P

MUCH LOVE DOGGIE AND BIG SALUTE

:salute::myman:

#BLACKEXCELLENCE

Be back later with my feelings on it
:whew:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Yoooooooooo sorry for late response my G!

I been getting to that fuccin BAG!!!

:wow::blessed::banderas:

But believe you me I’m finna listen to my BAY brethren first full project off G muthafuccin P

MUCH LOVE DOGGIE AND BIG SALUTE

:salute::myman:

#BLACKEXCELLENCE

Be back later with my feelings on it
:whew:

All good bruh I’m tryna run up a bag rn myself, look forward to hearing what you think

Daps
Reppin
London
:blessed:

01. Fruit of the Vale
Dope. Very good opener. The flow is tough. My only negative is the mix (which you already addressed). Dope sample and drums: hip-hop shyt.

02. Maze
Good energy track. Great for live performance. I’ll need time to peep the lyrics (on all tracks).

03. Stranger Things
Dope sample flip. A better mix will make this even better. I like it. It reminds me of Ab-Soul.

04. Safe
Nice! Needs a better mix king. The vibe is the shyt. The drums and sample are dope. The flow is tough here too. So far 4/4.

05. Cost of Living
Dope sample flip but I think you could have attacked this one a bit different (delivery), dope nonetheless. This one would benefit from a stronger hook. I like it a lot but see room to elevate it.

06. Fruitvale
I don’t like this one so far (first listen). It’s not bad but not hitting me like the others before it. Dope flows. Needs a better beat.

07. The 8th Day
I like the deliveries and flows. The beat is unorthodox but I’m liking it. Needs a better mix.

08. Training Day
Dope shyt. The delivery fits the beat like a glove. Beat is tough too.

09. Outro: Fly Away
Nice. Needs a better hook and mix! I like this futuristic shyt. The delivery is on point.

My favourites are Fruit of the Vale, Stranger Things, Safe, Cost of Living and Training Day.

3.75 / 5 (I need to peep the lyrics more on subsequent listens)

Dope shyt breh, salute:salute:

(I need to get back to producing and mixing)

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:

01. Fruit of the Vale
Dope. Very good opener. The flow is tough. My only negative is the mix (which you already addressed). Dope sample and drums: hip-hop shyt.

02. Maze
Good energy track. Great for live performance. I’ll need time to peep the lyrics (on all tracks).

03. Stranger Things
Dope sample flip. A better mix will make this even better. I like it. It reminds me of Ab-Soul.

04. Safe
Nice! Needs a better mix king. The vibe is the shyt. The drums and sample are dope. The flow is tough here too. So far 4/4.

05. Cost of Living
Dope sample flip but I think you could have attacked this one a bit different (delivery), dope nonetheless. This one would benefit from a stronger hook. I like it a lot but see room to elevate it.

06. Fruitvale
I don’t like this one so far (first listen). It’s not bad but not hitting me like the others before it. Dope flows. Needs a better beat.

07. The 8th Day
I like the deliveries and flows. The beat is unorthodox but I’m liking it. Needs a better mix.

08. Training Day
Dope shyt. The delivery fits the beat like a glove. Beat is tough too.

09. Outro: Fly Away
Nice. Needs a better hook and mix! I like this futuristic shyt. The delivery is on point.

My favourites are Fruit of the Vale, Stranger Things, Safe, Cost of Living and Training Day.

3.75 / 5 (I need to peep the lyrics more on subsequent listens)

Dope shyt breh, salute:salute:

(I need to get back to producing and mixing)

Dope review fam :wow: