REAL INTROSPECTIVE, THOUGHTFUL MUSIC --> NoDotWon - FruitVale EP (stream in thread)

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
:myman: Crazy you listening rn because I just got done re-mixing a lot of these today, some parallel compression goes a long way :leon:

About what you said w/ swapping tracks 7/8, you mean that the sequencing is off or something else?
nah the album flows, I just thought it'd be dope/feel better if the song titled "The 8th Day" was track number 8

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
1. run the town, no, that's not my M.O..... bro said he thinking bigger than that on some rap shyt. let's get it

2. interesting dunny switched up the flow on maze. i used to rap (wack nerd rapper with the woat voice & corny punchlines lol smh) and i honestly wouldn't know what to do with this instrumental. you was in your duffle on this b. nice

3. nikka called himself lil geriatric. i'm dying. the loop unorthodox as fukk. son said some shyt about: immersed in the packages, the birth of the savages....

4. so far ya mans noza and dj infinxte neck and neck, love this. pardon my criticism but i wish your energy was a little lower on this one to match the mood of the track. sounded like it was begging for introspective as opposed to complex word play

5. love the delivery on this... my crops was not tended...

6. he disappeared in the night brehs

7. say word son used legit drum machine hand claps in a boom bappish type beat. i dig this too, so far the production is really wussup. the hook is ehhhhh though, no hate. oh yeah and ya mans can rhyme too, do more tracks together

8. breh? reach out to roc marci, action bronson and that nikka ransom for the remix. same beat though. this is raw to me and sounds like something them nikkas would shine on. "survivalist soldier, prepare for warfare, the revival aroma??" c'mon son be easy. lemme find out nikkas rappin for real in 2019... best writing on the album right here. strong as fukk

9. last track ain't my favorite. but it ain't bad or anything

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
1. run the town, no, that's not my M.O..... bro said he thinking bigger than that on some rap shyt. let's get it

2. interesting dunny switched up the flow on maze. i used to rap (wack nerd rapper with the woat voice & corny punchlines lol smh) and i honestly wouldn't know what to do with this instrumental. you was in your duffle on this b. nice

3. nikka called himself lil geriatric. i'm dying. the loop unorthodox as fukk. son said some shyt about: immersed in the packages, the birth of the savages....

4. so far ya mans noza and dj infinxte neck and neck, love this. pardon my criticism but i wish your energy was a little lower on this one to match the mood of the track. sounded like it was begging for introspective as opposed to complex word play

7. say word son used legit drum machine hand claps in a boom bappish type beat. i dig this too, so far the production is really wussup. the hook is ehhhhh though, no hate. oh yeah and ya mans can rhyme too, do more tracks together

8. breh? reach out to roc marci, action bronson and that nikka ransom for the remix. same beat though. this is raw to me and sounds like something them nikkas would shine on. "survivalist soldier, prepare for warfare, the revival aroma??" c'mon son be easy. lemme find out nikkas rappin for real in 2019... best writing on the album right here. strong as fukk

:whew: Infinite rep bruh

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He's the truth bro!

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

thanks for the up. I was actually kicking myself this morning for still not getting around to listening to it, but i never have time to queue it up when I’m rushing out the door going to work. Was bumping it today thanks to the bump and it cut out halfway through the second song lol. I swear I’ma get through the whole thing someday though. First song was extremely solid though @FruitOfTheVale

Last edited: