Real Black Fathers of The Coli

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
My two oldest girls gravitate towards they mom. They compete for her affection and attention. They know to leave me alone when the Falcons is on, or when im on the Coli, thats Daddy Time. They harass the wife. My youngest tho, is my partner. When she was about 2, if i was sitting down watching a game she would drag her little plastic chair and sit next to me. Or if i was online at my desk, here she go with the little pink chair. The first few times she did it i thought she wanted something. She would never ask for anything. She would just sit with me and chill. That's when i labelled her my Lil' Buddy. She just likes to be near me, and we hang sometimes and dont even speak . She laughs when i laugh. She jumps up when i jump during sports. She just mimics her pops. :mjcry:

Damn bruh you making me feel emotional af out here :mjcry:, I'm only 23 I ain't supposed to be wishing for a lil' Buddy of my own!! :damn::mjcry:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
My two oldest girls gravitate towards they mom. They compete for her affection and attention. They know to leave me alone when the Falcons is on, or when im on the Coli, thats Daddy Time. They harass the wife. My youngest tho, is my partner. When she was about 2, if i was sitting down watching a game she would drag her little plastic chair and sit next to me. Or if i was online at my desk, here she go with the little pink chair. The first few times she did it i thought she wanted something. She would never ask for anything. She would just sit with me and chill. That's when i labelled her my Lil' Buddy. She just likes to be near me, and we hang sometimes and dont even speak . She laughs when i laugh. She jumps up when i jump during sports. She just mimics her pops. :mjcry:
i want this once i have a daughter,

fukk all them nikkas that say they only want sons, i want at least one daughter in my life.

Family Man

Banned
Daps

fukk all them nikkas that say they only want sons, i want at least one daughter in my life.
I'm dying for this baby on the way to be a girl. I can't even begin to describe how happy I'd be if it's a girl. All I know is that that would be the best thing to ever happen to me. I want a daughter so bad.

Last edited:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps

My God baby Raine 21 months. So smart, she knows all her body parts by name, alphabet etc etc. Was running before her first birthday, I try to spend as much time as possible with her. Try to keep positive Black men around her as much as possible. Can't wait til she starts reading, cuz that's when the real knowledge begins. Gotta teach our babies their history before these Devils get their hands on them.

She's just the best, we love her.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

My God baby Raine 21 months. So smart, she knows all her body parts by name, alphabet etc etc. Was running before her first birthday, I try to spend as much time as possible with her. Try to keep positive Black men around her as much as possible. Can't wait til she starts reading, cuz that's when the real knowledge begins. Gotta teach our babies their history before these Devils get their hands on them.

She's just the best, we love her.

She's the cutest.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I'm dying for this baby on the way to be a girl. I can't even begin to describe how happy I'd be if it's a girl. All I know is that that would be the best thing to ever happen to me. I want a daughter so bad.

i love having a daughter granted i have 3 and 1 boy.
my 2 youngest daughters are daddy girl to a T they fight over laying with me or sitting next to me shyt is funny.
my son looks just like me and acts like me in a lot of ways but i be lying if i didnt say my daughters are the ones that make me lol the most

having a daughter does make u more protective than having a boy i can say that imo. when i see them hurt i get sent over the edge and but when i see my son hurt i soothe him but toughen him up instead. i guess cuz my daughters are more sensitive that I'm more like this way and willing to fukk up anybody who hurts them

i will instill all my wisdom and knowledge to my son to make the right choices in his life when it comes to relationships and females

and for my daughters i will guide them on the shyt that i know what guys will do too hurt so they can better protect their hearts

but in life i will teach them everything and anything so they can take care of themselves :blessed:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:I never hear anyone but African Americans women saying "Black men aint shyt!".

Why is this?:what:
Yeah because gunning down unarmed black youth and unfairly imprisoning black men says "we think you're the best". Sometimes actions speak louder than words.

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
Yeah because gunning down unarmed black youth and unfairly imprisoning black men says "we think you're the best". Sometimes actions speak louder than words.

3167986-6769010366-tumbl.jpg